Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,593 views
It's not a Hyundai :p
 
I presume that's it's South Korean. It is, right? :lol:
 
Haha, definitely!
 
Kia K900? Or is it K9000, I don't even know. But that? :lol:
 
This took me quite a while to do research for.
It's from a Korean company called SsangYong and it's their Tivoli model.

Full interior:
Ssanyong-Tivoli-interior.jpg
 
Nice going. It's quite an obscure brand, but I think they are investing in better products, which is a good step.
 
Nice going. It's quite an obscure brand, but I think they are investing in better products, which is a good step.
Still can't pronounce it
 
Daewoo?
 
A Samsung by any chance?
 
Oh right, then it is quite obvious, my first thought was correct, the Ssangyong Rexton:

SSANGYONG-Rexton-1266_15.jpg


This one had a bit of a following in my country, because it is allowed to haul a big trailer. Contractors like that sorta stuff :D
 
Oh right, then it is quite obvious, my first thought was correct, the Ssangyong Rexton:

SSANGYONG-Rexton-1266_15.jpg


This one had a bit of a following in my country, because it is allowed to haul a big trailer. Contractors like that sorta stuff :D

 
Back