Guess what the Japanese police drive!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 111 comments
Thats it, im quitting my university studies, and moving to Japan to become a cop! hehe. Man that is cool, unlike the stupid camaro cop cars which get outrun by '89 stock M3's ( with only a 2.4L 4 banger :rolleyes: ).

Originally posted by T13R
Thats it, im quitting my university studies, and moving to Japan to become a cop! hehe. Man that is cool, unlike the stupid camaro cop cars which get outrun by '89 stock M3's ( with only a 2.4L 4 banger :rolleyes: ).

the driver of that 89 M3 was 15 yearsold hehe

Yeah - I bet there's six of any of them in the whole country. US cops used to claim they had all sorts of stuff - South Carolina's highway patrol's got an E34 M5, I've seen pictures of Countachs, etc. Trust me - you're far more likely to see this in Japan as a police car than any above vehicle.

policar.jpg

They also have Mazda Protegés as police cars over there. I had a pic, but i lost it.

The sports cars are used for the Wangan chases (a la TXR0), they used to have an NSX too.

I love the 3000GT cop car.

The CHP Camaros over here are no slouches. They WILL run you down.

Fred, it's the Familia there...I've never seen a pic of one of the police versions...maybe it's time I look.

Originally posted by MazKid
Fred, it's the Familia there...I've never seen a pic of one of the police versions...maybe it's time I look.

T'wasn't a Familia, it was a 4 door Protegé, aka 323 over there.

hong210.jpg

Like that, but black and white.

Ohh my my. Looky here. I laugh in envy!

If we could only make our MPV look like this(oddly, I think this one is a I4, not the V6. Silly them):
sthubert10.jpg

A freggin' E-series/Bongo! Parked next to a Demio/121 muchless.
victoriaau01.jpg

Here's the Protege 5/323F/Familia/Allegro:
calcinaia_allevan_001.jpg

I'll look for more tomarrow.

Fred, I thought you were talking about Japan, where it is the Familia. Sorry.

Also some police in USA drive Corvetts and also police in germany drive Porsches and some police drive Lamborghinis also in, the UK there are police driving EVO`S. Also i think police need to star driving the, new 1000BHP Bughatti and i bet they will. Also i think police in Japan could drive a 400R as a good car also i bet all police now will be put, NOS on there cars in USA they do i bet in UK and Japan they do. Also they should tune there Skylines over 1000BHP also i would love, to see a Pikes Peak Police car to catch cars over a 1000BHP or on 1000BHP. Also it would be funny to see Police use Jets and fighter jets, like then euro fighter to drop spike strips.

Originally posted by TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Also some police in USA drive Corvetts and also police in germany drive Porsches and some police drive Lamborghinis also in, the UK there are police driving EVO`S. Also i think police need to star driving the, new 1000BHP Bughatti and i bet they will. Also i think police in Japan could drive a 400R as a good car also i bet all police now will be put, NOS on there cars in USA they do i bet in UK and Japan they do. Also they should tune there Skylines over 1000BHP also i would love, to see a Pikes Peak Police car to catch cars over a 1000BHP or on 1000BHP. Also it would be funny to see Police use Jets and fighter jets, like then euro fighter to drop spike strips.
letting your imagination run aren't yeh?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by M5Power
US cops used to claim they had all sorts of stuff - South Carolina's highway patrol's got an E34 M5, ,

I only remember seeing an undercover Camaro SS and a bunch of Crown Victorias in the part of SC I was visiting.:P

Theres a under cover Merc CLK or slk, driving about around my area and it drives around afternoon rush hour. But i try and see it again and, then i can tell you what it is.

The CHP has a couple Diablos. They aren't just for show, either. they use 'em to "seek and destroy" supercars and heavily modded cars on the L.A. - Las Vegas run, through the desert.

I love Japanese cop cars. They have that cool star emblem that they replace the normal ones with, and an awesome paint job.

does that japanese writing on the door of the skyline say police by ne chance

Back