Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 Feb 5, 2007 #1 I must amuse myself. Answerr: Bettina Bush, voice actress of Rainbow Brite. Attachments Who_am_I.jpg 24.8 KB · Views: 86 rainbow1.jpg 24.3 KB · Views: 16
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Feb 5, 2007 #2 She's male? And/or: She's got the most MySpace friends evar?
Pako Staff Emeritus Messages 16,472 NW Montana Messages GTP-Pako Messages GTP Pako Feb 5, 2007 #3 Nice Duke. I don't recognize her so I would only be guessing. She discovered some major scientific or mathematical brake through that will change the course of humanity for ever?
Nice Duke. I don't recognize her so I would only be guessing. She discovered some major scientific or mathematical brake through that will change the course of humanity for ever?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Feb 5, 2007 #4 She was born in 1980, she's a Leo and she used to be called William?
<_Spike_> Messages 1,637 Feb 5, 2007 #5 Longest neck in the world and no pupils in her eyes? No idea who though
Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 Feb 5, 2007 #6 <_Spike_> Longest neck in the world and no pupils in her eyes? No idea who though Click to expand... ouch. I thought you'd guys would find her a bit more attractive than that.
<_Spike_> Longest neck in the world and no pupils in her eyes? No idea who though Click to expand... ouch. I thought you'd guys would find her a bit more attractive than that.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Feb 5, 2007 #7 Worlds first blind supermodel?
Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 Feb 5, 2007 #8 I can't answer the eye question. Special contacts? I don't know.
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,486 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Feb 5, 2007 #9 It's not Miriam from "Theres something about Miriam" is it? Me thinks it is.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Feb 5, 2007 #10 was she in that movie with seagal about oil and eskimo's?is it joan chen from on deady ground?
<_Spike_> Messages 1,637 Feb 5, 2007 #11 Oh she's attractive, admittedly I wouldn't go for her though...especially if someones made a mystery thread about her lol live4speed may be right though...does look similar
Oh she's attractive, admittedly I wouldn't go for her though...especially if someones made a mystery thread about her lol live4speed may be right though...does look similar
Slick Rick Messages 3,534 London Feb 5, 2007 #12 Maybe Duke got it first with the Male thing and Talentless is just dragging this on for a while, cant think of what else it could be....
Maybe Duke got it first with the Male thing and Talentless is just dragging this on for a while, cant think of what else it could be....
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,486 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Feb 5, 2007 #13 I'm almost 100% sure it is Miriam, which means Duke would be right about it being a man.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,479 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Feb 6, 2007 #14 Miriam has a much broader nose - and earlobes...
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Feb 6, 2007 #15 That's a horrible dress he's wearing. It looks like a blind kid went crazy with a Marks-A-Lot.
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Feb 6, 2007 #16 Oh, she was wearing a dress?
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Feb 6, 2007 #17 a6m5 Oh, she was wearing a dress? Click to expand... He, not she.
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Feb 6, 2007 #18 Solid Lifters He, not she. Click to expand... Oh, god. Anybody got a mouthwash? I think I need a shower, too.
Solid Lifters He, not she. Click to expand... Oh, god. Anybody got a mouthwash? I think I need a shower, too.
Pako Staff Emeritus Messages 16,472 NW Montana Messages GTP-Pako Messages GTP Pako Feb 6, 2007 #19 a6m5 Oh, she was wearing a dress? Click to expand... Anyways, let me guess again.... She's the first female robot model. She "it" isn't even real.
a6m5 Oh, she was wearing a dress? Click to expand... Anyways, let me guess again.... She's the first female robot model. She "it" isn't even real.
YSSMAN Super-Cool Since 2013 Premium Messages 21,286 GR-MI-USA Messages YSSMAN Messages YSSMAN Feb 6, 2007 #20 My guess: Winner of the HotOrNot.com 2006 contest, and invented a new way to pasteurize milk (why did I come up with that...)?
My guess: Winner of the HotOrNot.com 2006 contest, and invented a new way to pasteurize milk (why did I come up with that...)?
Zrow Sweet, delicious Premium Messages 2,734 Messages AndrewPaul Feb 6, 2007 #21 Osama bin Laden's niece? I know he had one that posed for Maxim or something similar.
Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 Feb 6, 2007 #22 For the answer, see top post in a minute or so.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Feb 6, 2007 #23 ...that doesn't make any sense?
Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 Feb 6, 2007 #24 It's because the forum lagged in loading and I had hoped it would still place in my edits other than the uploaded second image.
It's because the forum lagged in loading and I had hoped it would still place in my edits other than the uploaded second image.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Feb 6, 2007 #25 What's 'Rainbow Brite' anyhow?
Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 Feb 6, 2007 #26 Early mid 80s kiddie cartoon. Think lovey dovey with a bit of action tossed in.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Feb 6, 2007 #27 ...sounds great 👍