Guess who this is, and what she's famous for (Answer now in first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talentless
  • 27 comments
  • 980 views

Talentless

Yes, I am still alive.
Staff Emeritus
Messages
10,081
Messages
WFG9
I must amuse myself.

Answerr: Bettina Bush, voice actress of Rainbow Brite.
 

Attachments

  • Who_am_I.jpg
    Who_am_I.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 86
  • rainbow1.jpg
    rainbow1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 16
She's male?

And/or:

She's got the most MySpace friends evar?
 
:lol: Nice Duke.

I don't recognize her so I would only be guessing. She discovered some major scientific or mathematical brake through that will change the course of humanity for ever?
 
She was born in 1980, she's a Leo and she used to be called William?
 
Longest neck in the world and no pupils in her eyes? No idea who though
 
Longest neck in the world and no pupils in her eyes? No idea who though


ouch. I thought you'd guys would find her a bit more attractive than that. :dopey:
 
Worlds first blind supermodel?
 
I can't answer the eye question. Special contacts? I don't know.
 
It's not Miriam from "Theres something about Miriam" is it? Me thinks it is.
 
was she in that movie with seagal about oil and eskimo's?:sly:is it joan chen from on deady ground?
 
Oh she's attractive, admittedly I wouldn't go for her though...especially if someones made a mystery thread about her lol

live4speed may be right though...does look similar
 
Maybe Duke got it first with the Male thing and Talentless is just dragging this on for a while, cant think of what else it could be....
 
I'm almost 100% sure it is Miriam, which means Duke would be right about it being a man.
 
Miriam has a much broader nose - and earlobes...

Miriam3.jpg
 
That's a horrible dress he's wearing. It looks like a blind kid went crazy with a Marks-A-Lot.
 
Oh, she was wearing a dress?
 
Oh, she was wearing a dress?

:lol: :yuck:


Anyways, let me guess again....

She's the first female robot model. She "it" isn't even real.
 
My guess:

Winner of the HotOrNot.com 2006 contest, and invented a new way to pasteurize milk (why did I come up with that...)?
 
Osama bin Laden's niece? I know he had one that posed for Maxim or something similar.
 
For the answer, see top post in a minute or so.
 
...that doesn't make any sense?
 
It's because the forum lagged in loading and I had hoped it would still place in my edits other than the uploaded second image.
 
What's 'Rainbow Brite' anyhow?
 
Early mid 80s kiddie cartoon. Think lovey dovey with a bit of action tossed in.
 
...sounds great 👍 :rolleyes: ;)
 
Back