Gunsai Touge (Gunma CSC) Hot Version. 15/03/2016

Host of the Gunsai Touge (Hot Version). has good similar elevation changes.

1. GT6champNK_69

GT6champNK_69

gt6champnk69 submitted a new resource:

Gunsai Touge (Gunma CSC) Hot Version. - Host of the Gunsai Touge (Hot Version), at Gunma Cycle Sports Center.

Read more about this resource...

2. GT6champNK_69

GT6champNK_69

3. BarneyA

BarneyA

Cant seem to get to your page for download.

4. GT6champNK_69

GT6champNK_69

Sorry by that my friend. Unfortunately I was forced by my PS3 a little while ago to change my PSN password, I was so mad and irritated that I simply forgot to type the new password down on paper. And the results of this, is now I can't add any of my newly created tracks in here.
    If anyone has a solution on this, I will gladly receive it. P.S. the E-mail I used back when I bought my PS3 is not in use anymore either. Bad luck. If this goes for all my tracks to not being downloadable I'm sorry.

5. BarneyA

BarneyA

That's a shame. Put your question on the forum and maybe someone has the solution. Maybe other people have had a similar problem?

6. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

Hi there, saw your response about the link issue. I hated giving a 1 star rating but the mods recommended doing it if any broken links are found. I had the same problem with my links and wound up deleting all my tracks from here. I'm not sure if there's a solution.

GT6champNK_69 likes this.
  7. Mr. Apex

Mr. Apex

If you have a confirmed email adress you can have PSN send you your password I believe

8. GT6champNK_69

GT6champNK_69

Thanks mate. I have solved it. It is working now:cheers:

9. Ron An0maly

Ron An0maly

This link is broken again. :(

10. daan

daan Moderator

That's because the online portion of GT6 has been turned off so no user generated tracks are available any more.