Resource icon

Gunsai Touge (Gunma CSC) Hot Version. 15/03/2016

Denmark
Denmark
gt6champnk69
gt6champnk69 submitted a new resource:

Gunsai Touge (Gunma CSC) Hot Version. - Host of the Gunsai Touge (Hot Version), at Gunma Cycle Sports Center.

The Gunsai Touge, host of the Gunsai Touge, at Gunma Cycle Sports Center, where Keiichi Tsuchiya is racing his AE86 Trueno GTV, in the hot version Touge videos on YouTube.com.
I highly recommend all Touge fans to watch those.
This is a close replica, without elevation changes, as I wonted the corners to be accurate.
Enjoy, and Happy New Year:cheers::D

Read more about this resource...

Cant seem to get to your page for download.
Sorry by that my friend. Unfortunately I was forced by my PS3 a little while ago to change my PSN password, I was so mad and irritated that I simply forgot to type the new password down on paper. And the results of this, is now I can't add any of my newly created tracks in here.
If anyone has a solution on this, I will gladly receive it. P.S. the E-mail I used back when I bought my PS3 is not in use anymore either. Bad luck. If this goes for all my tracks to not being downloadable I'm sorry.

That's a shame. Put your question on the forum and maybe someone has the solution. Maybe other people have had a similar problem?

Hi there, saw your response about the link issue. I hated giving a 1 star rating but the mods recommended doing it if any broken links are found. I had the same problem with my links and wound up deleting all my tracks from here. I'm not sure if there's a solution.

Back