HaB-Racing (ONLINE only): LM/LMP to 450-600pp roadcars sports tyres - 2015 revisions COMING SOON

• Thread starter Highlandor
  • 745 comments
SLS AMG GT3 '11 - SPORTS soft & RACING hard - 610PP (V3)

Stock: engine, weight,
Aero & gearbox to suit track

* * * ALWAYS read 1st post before trying setup * * *

Suspension (ii) SOFT:

75 / 75
15.26 / 18.43
1 /3
2 / 4
6 / 5 (use 7 / 6 for bumpy tracks)
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.05

Suspension (ii) MEDIUM:

65 / 65
19.45 / 22.74
3 / 4
4 / 5
4 / 3
0.5 / 0.5
-0.10 / +0.20

Suspension (iii) HARD:

65 / 65
23.11 / 26.64
5 / 6
6 / 7
2 / 1
0.5 / 0.5
-0.10 / +0.20

Brakes:

4 / 5 (adjust to suit your style - higher fr = more stability & less turn in, lower rr = more turn in less stability)

LSD:

15 (adjust to suit your style - lower = more lift off turn in / oversteer, higher = less / understeer)

Aero:

375 / 625 - 'ok' medium balanced setting (better than stock IMHO)

NOTE: Aero and gears will always need to be adjusted to each track. I always use stock aero and gears for testing, but would adjust accordingly for each track.

Last edited:
BMW E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10 - RACING hard tyres 611pp
BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11

NOTE: the same base setting can be used for these cars as they all share the same min / max spring values. Any differences between them would be no greater (probably alot less) than differences between driving styles of someone who used Dpad and auto 'box, compared to someone using a wheel with excellent throttle/brake control.

Stock: weight
MID turbo
Adjust aero & gearbox to suit track

Racing Hard tyres - 611pp

NOTE:
'11 BMW GT & GT2, could run slightly lower fr springs (-0.25), and slightly higher rr springs (+0.25), as they felt slightly more planted than the '10 BMW - possibly do same with dampers. Possibly lower LSD acc and del too, or reduce rear toe.

Suspension (i) - SOFT:

75 / 75
14.04 / 16.85
1 / 2
3 / 4
6 / 5
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.30

Suspension (ii) - MEDIUM:

65 / 65
17.88 / 20.00
4 / 5
5 / 6
4 / 3
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.20

Suspension (iii) - HARD:

65 / 65
21.36 / 24.41
6 / 8
7 / 7
2 / 1
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.30

Brakes:

4 / 5 (lower fr & higher rr = less stable / more turn in (oversteer), higher front & lower rear = more stable / less turn in)

LSD:

15 (lower = more ''lift off' turn in (oversteer), higher = less turn in (understeer)

NOTE: Aero and gears will always need to be adjusted to each track. I always use stock aero and gears for testing, but would adjust accordingly for each track.

Last edited:
Ruf RGT - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.0)

STOCK: engine, weight, gearbox, aero

Suspension old v1.3 start of game:

80 / 90
3.95 / 11.37
6 / 3
2 / 1
6 / 5
0.5 / 0.5
-0.05 / +0.05

Racing brakes:

5 / 4 (slightly lower on rear)

LSD:

Suspension (alternate) V1.09:

80 / 90
5.90 / 12.24
4 / 3
4 / 5
5 / 4
1.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.60

LSD:

25 (lower / less = more lift off oversteer, higher = more lift off stability / understeer)

The smoother you are, the faster you are 👍

Last edited:
You don't happen to have a downforce setting as well? I maxed out downforce, but it still lifts off at deep forest raceway.

LOL - did you put a rocket on the back or something?!?!? :D

Errrmm, don't know, think we used stock aero, not sure. I can't access my PS3 at the moment.. Just touch the brakes before you take off, I think that should help settle the car and not make it go into orbit 👍

LOL - did you put a rocket on the back or something?!?!? :D

Errrmm, don't know, think we used stock aero, not sure. I can't access my PS3 at the moment.. Just touch the brakes before you take off, I think that should help settle the car and not make it go into orbit 👍
Yeah. I just had to take it a bit easy. Had no idea this car was so tremendously fast and grippy. It's nothing like the SLS i knew from GT5, and I think I'm falling in love with this new one.

tried out the RGT tune, its abit wild going into turns lol but it got me 1st a nurburgring so i cant complain lol, other than that if felt great. be nice if someone had the tune for the BTR '86, that thing is a rocket but i can't keep it off the grass lol

tried out the RGT tune, its abit wild going into turns lol but it got me 1st a nurburgring so i cant complain lol, other than that if felt great. be nice if someone had the tune for the BTR '86, that thing is a rocket but i can't keep it off the grass lol

Yes, alot of the MR cars are quite a handful at the moment, and with the RGT being on lower grip tyres it doesn't make it any easier.. !!

It should be possible to make it a bit more stable, if you want any hints and tips on how to do this, just let me know.. 👍

Thanks for the 2011 MB SLS AMG GT3 tune. I used it to win the 15 min race @ Nurburgring Nordschleife in IA group on a stock car with all aids off but ABS 1. Took the lead from the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car at the start of lap 3.

Thanks for the 2011 MB SLS AMG GT3 tune. I used it to win the 15 min race @ Nurburgring Nordschleife in IA group on a stock car with all aids off but ABS 1. Took the lead from the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car at the start of lap 3.

Cool... :cheers:

We don't tune or use the setups offline, so it's good to know that some of these setups can be used for both - much appreciate the feedback 👍

:D

hey man appreciate all the hard work you put in, any way you could put a tune up for the Toyota 7 it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you.. 👍

Which setups / cars have you liked the most, any you had problems with? It's helpful for me to try and fine-tune the base setups..

I'm sorry, not doing MR cars at the moment, there's a possibility the physics might change and in turn, this could mean revising the MR setups. I spent so much time doing revisions (owing to physics changes) on GT5, I don't want to do this again on GT6 - sorry.

Hello, Highlandor.

Thanks for posting these 'set-ups' for us. I have a 'SportsCar Club' where we run GT3/TC along with LMP's. I have been looking for racecar tunes & now I have found some! Anyway, I will be trying the 'SLS GT3' & 'M3 GT3' tunes later today & I will get back to you. When you get some time I would appreciate a base tune for the 'Z4 GT3' @ Mount Panorama if possible, again thanks for your time & I will be back!!!

Thank you.. 👍

Which setups / cars have you liked the most, any you had problems with? It's helpful for me to try and fine-tune the base setups..

I'm sorry, not doing MR cars at the moment, there's a possibility the physics might change and in turn, this could mean revising the MR setups. I spent so much time doing revisions (owing to physics changes) on GT5, I don't want to do this again on GT6 - sorry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have only had the opportunity to use the civic type r tune and it is night and day, will be trying more tonight after work. and I can understand about the mr cars, but I spent 2 million on that car LEGITly earning it and it really needs a tune, it spins tires all the time and is so light it gets bumped out of line. ill be waiting for that tune lol thanks again man

Hello, Highlandor.

Thanks for posting these 'set-ups' for us. I have a 'SportsCar Club' where we run GT3/TC along with LMP's. I have been looking for racecar tunes & now I have found some! Anyway, I will be trying the 'SLS GT3' & 'M3 GT3' tunes later today & I will get back to you. When you get some time I would appreciate a base tune for the 'Z4 GT3' @ Mount Panorama if possible, again thanks for your time & I will be back!!!

Many thanks :D

We've just done a base setup for the R35 gtr base model GT3, that'll be up later tonight. Yep, no problem with the Z4, I'll pop one up for that one too.. :D

The setups seems to handle most tracks ok, to get perfect setups for all variables is very hard, especially when taking into consideration driving styles - if you need any hints and tips for problem tracks, don't be afraid to post 👍

Good luck with your "Sportscar club", GT, Le Mans / Touring Cars are my favourite racecars :bowdown:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have only had the opportunity to use the civic type r tune and it is night and day, will be trying more tonight after work. and I can understand about the mr cars, but I spent 2 million on that car LEGITly earning it and it really needs a tune, it spins tires all the time and is so light it gets bumped out of line. ill be waiting for that tune lol thanks again man

OK, I think I have the Toyota 7, I'll check the garage now - do you need this for online or offline?

Thank you :cheers:

I recognise you from the Academy TTs, you always just seem to miss out of the UK final.. Hopefully one year you'll get in there 👍

Really appreciate you using the setups & the feedback...

:bowdown:

Thank you.. 👍

I suspect if and when they make any changes it will affect all drive trains and revisions will be necessary MR or not. Just like the physics in GT5 evolved and we had to retune, I suspect we'll be doing the same through GT6's life cycle.

On the plus side, at the rate you're banging these out, it shouldn't take you very long to adjust LOL

I suspect if and when they make any changes it will affect all drive trains and revisions will be necessary MR or not. Just like the physics in GT5 evolved and we had to retune, I suspect we'll be doing the same through GT6's life cycle.

Possibly, the reason I "have a feeling" that it might be possible for PD to change drive-trains is owing to what happened in one of the latter updates (in GT5) regarding PP changes that had a large impact on FR cars 'mostly'.

This indicated that PD may have the ability to adjust physics/settings (don't know what to call it) for individual drivetrains.

Also, why do the other drivetrains respond well to what worked in GT5 and can be tune/setup within the realms of normality.

I think there's just a good a chance that you're right about this, as the only people who really know are PD, all we can do is guestimate re these things and wait and see 👍

On the plus side, at the rate you're banging these out, it shouldn't take you very long to adjust LOL

LOL, thank you - I had 2 days break aswelll!!

I'll be publishing something soon that'll allow everyone to easily start making their own setups for some cars.. I'll be putting myself out of work...!!

Honda Accord Euro-R '00 - SPORTS hard - 450pp

Stock: aero

Full weight reduction = 1088kgs
Engine - MID rpm turbo + other parts to required PP

Suspension (SOFT):

115 / 115
6.60 / 5.60
1 / 3
2 / 4
6 / 5
0.4 / 0.6
+0.10 / -0.08

Suspension (MEDIUM):

115 / 115
15.71 / 6.01
3 / 3
6 / 4
2 / 5 = roll bars on smooth tracks
3 / 6 = roll bars on bumpy tracks
0.4 / 0.6
+0.10 / -0.10

For online racing / tyre wear / more grippy tyres change springs, dampers, roll bars to:

12.12 / 7.65
3 / 5
5 / 6
3 / 3

Racing brakes:

4 / 5 (you will have to adjust brakes to suit your style / track grip level)

LSD:

NOTE:

For more lift off turn in, raise fr ride height and lower rr same amount, change 3mm at a time i.e. 115/112, 118/112

Recommend running long 1st and 2nd gear to help put power down, with mid turbo it helps to protect front tyres from too much wear.

Last edited:
Back