Hachik | Techy | Ch. 5 - Weeping Crisis

• Thread starter Techy
  • 116 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't really have my NSX yet. I need to raise money to RM it. It would be better if we could get more drivers, too.

Well, I don't really have my NSX yet. I need to raise money to RM it. It would be better if we could get more drivers, too.

Yeah, it will be highly better.
The race will be done in a private lobby, so I'll send out some FRs to the volunteers.

EDIT: Jai, clean up your Friend List. I can't send an FR to you :P

I should be free all day today, so I'm ready when you guys are.

I should be free all day today, so I'm ready when you guys are.

Jai is offline at the moment, and Nascar is on a trip. I guess we'll wait for those two.

Also, I changed the 1st phase duration to 7 laps (the lowest I can go), and requirements to both phases.

Oh, before I forget.. I won't be available this Monday. I have a small trip to a Historical Battlefield. Of course, I can't use my PS3 at that time.

Oh, before I forget.. I won't be available this Monday. I have a small trip to a Historical Battlefield. Of course, I can't use my PS3 at that time.

That won't be problematic. I can't do weekdays, since I have school on those days.

Okay then. I am fine with that. 👍

On other note, I have now bought and RM'd Jai's NSX. Same with mine, too. I am ready whenever.

Okay then. I am fine with that. 👍

On other note, I have now bought and RM'd Jai's NSX. Same with mine, too. I am ready whenever.

Swell. I just need Jai to clean up his Friend List and then we can get started. Unless we can wait for Nascar, but I highly doubt he can make it..

I'm available, I have to unplug everything and connect the monitor to the PS3. So, I'll do that when the time to roll is now..

I'll clean the list and add you the next time I'm on.

Jai
I'm available, I have to unplug everything and connect the monitor to the PS3. So, I'll do that when the time to roll is now..

I'll clean the list and add you the next time I'm on.

Alright.
Also in the private lobby, I'll debrief the policies and all that.

EDIT: I'm not entirely sure if we should start now. I still need 3 more drivers.. But I could jump in and have only 2 more.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post.

So, is everyone a-okay about starting now? If so, I'll get the lobby ready..

May I get in on this? I might just spectate if I am not allowed to race.

Sure! Check up on post #48 for the info.

EDIT: I have the room up. Just go to Community, then to the Online Lobby doohickey.

EDIT 2: Wait, it frozed. Hold on..

EDIT 3: K, now I have it open.

Last edited:
Sure thing, shall we open a PS3 chat room..?

Also, thanks Ryou, for sending me the NSX. All my GT5 data went the other day..

I'm back. Sorry it took so long. I didn't intend on dusting off the whole downstairs too..

Alright. I'll set up my wheel, and then serve dinner. Then I'll be online. I promise this will be quick. ;)

I'll be waiting in the private lobby room.

Room's closed for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back