Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,527 views
DFGT master race...¿


@KazaMR2 is the '59 Vette banned in Zodiac?

Well depends if it can hit the regulations, I've yet to see it or test it too. For now I'd highly recomend not using Zodiac, and basing more around 13D as Zodiac is far off being a good spec.
 
You have a good starting point, though
 
...






#G29MasterRace ? :lol:
G29...reviews say, in a nutshell, that's it's just a reskinned G27 with next gen support. I do believe that is a checkmate. *tips hat*

EDIT: Forgot to mention: US $400!!!!!

RE-EDIT: No stick either! EXTRA $60 ADD ON!
 
Wangan room open closed. @KazaMR2 didn't come by.
 
Last edited:
Yet you still had time to respond to me?

I find that quite disrespectful, knowing I'm busy, at least I had time to say, I can't join rather than leaving you in the dark. :grumpy:
 
I prefer sunflower seeds myself. And what...no drink?
oh well...you go with sunflowers, i go with popcorn (tbh, never tasted sunflowers and probably wont.) what do you want? Mountain Dew? Grape Soda? uhhh Kool Aid, Pepsi or Coke?
 
oh well...you go with sunflowers, i go with popcorn (tbh, never tasted sunflowers and probably wont.) what do you want? Mountain Dew? Grape Soda? uhhh Kool Aid, Pepsi or Coke?
Your loss. But is there no ginger ale in the cooler? If not, grape soda.
 
Your loss. But is there no ginger ale in the cooler? If not, grape soda.
well damn, the cooler only had Orange Crush and all of those from what i can tell. well, here, a bit of grape soda *gives grape soda to Shin* :lol:
 
G29...reviews say, in a nutshell, that's it's just a reskinned G27 with next gen support. I do believe that is a checkmate. *tips hat*

EDIT: Forgot to mention: US $400!!!!!

RE-EDIT: No stick either! EXTRA $60 ADD ON!
HOW MUCH YOU SAY??
 
and well, guess that i cant. if my father has the TV, HE HAS THE TV. that's the only thing i can say. but well...
 
DFGT + pedals + built in shifter + PS2/3 and PC compatiability = $280.
 
I got my G27 for £200/$290. :sly: From Logitech themselves during the Jan sales 2 years ago.
 
and im here like "i aint got a steering Wheel T^T and if so, it's only compatible to a PS2 and old PC's T^T"
 
Back