Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,510 views
Welcome then! (^_^)7
I really need to get racing back in this club! I havent played GT seriously for a few weeks and have been taking myself to Initial D V3 at my local arcade. Im available in the same time slot. Will you be on Sunday? :D
Should get extreme stage....... where I can beat you at Iroha... and only iroha
 
I haven't been on in a while, but I got a lobby up @ Mt. Haruna... :cheers:

Edit: Lobby down
 
Last edited:
The new car!
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_3.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_4.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_5.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_6.jpg
 
Not Japan enough, 9/10 would vtec again
haha, I've just loved the viper since I was a little kid, It's amazing, The Viper and R32 are tied for me I think for favourite.
 
I will be taking part in a dark souls livestream so, no sadly.
 
Couldnt get on today anyways -n-
I have no free time anymore.
 
It's a drunk souls stream, I'm already drunk and the stream never even started
 
I'm going to open a lobby at around 7-8pm GMT, anyone gonna be on too? :cheers:
 
^i think I might be on for some runs
Will the the lobby public or private?
 
^i think I might be on for some runs
Will the the lobby public or private?

It's usually private how I set it, but sometimes I make it public to see if anyone is interested. This one is private, and I've actually opened one now. :lol:

Edit: Lobby down for a bit, be back up at 7-8pm GMT.

Edit 2: Lobby up!

Edit 3: Lobby closed, no-one joined...
 
Last edited:
It's usually private how I set it, but sometimes I make it public to see if anyone is interested. This one is private, and I've actually opened one now. :lol:

Edit: Lobby down for a bit, be back up at 7-8pm GMT.

Edit 2: Lobby up!

Edit 3: Lobby closed, no-one joined...
At work, I apologize
 
It's usually private how I set it, but sometimes I make it public to see if anyone is interested. This one is private, and I've actually opened one now. :lol:

Edit: Lobby down for a bit, be back up at 7-8pm GMT.

Edit 2: Lobby up!

Edit 3: Lobby closed, no-one joined...
"But no one came."
 
Hey guys, I'm headed out to test drive a Mazda3 hatch today. I'll take pictures!
 
Here's the Mazda3 I tested today!

IMG_20160416_110749.jpg
IMG_20160416_110737.jpg
 
Anyone going to be online today? I'm free all day!
 
Fun little hot hatch? My mom just purchased a new Mini Cooper S to replace the BMW :D
Super fun little hatch. It's the base trim so I wouldn't call it a hot hatch. It sure as hell punches above its price, though.
 
Back