Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,505 views
Ok, so Kaza and I have to rewrite the Dagurasu introduction chapter to reflect the new position in the timeline as well as a change of car.
no problem, and I was planning on doing multiple lobbies to introduce the characters, which will complete the prologue after everyone's character is in and mingling with the other characters.
 
no problem, and I was planning on doing multiple lobbies to introduce the characters, which will complete the prologue after everyone's character is in and mingling with the other characters.
I'm going to PM you a summary of Dagurasu's introduction.


Edit: Does anyone know of any classic cars that fit comfortably in the 13 Devils spec? I tried the Superbird and the Shelby GT350 and they only yielded about 190 MPH.
 
Last edited:
I apologize for being slightly off topic, but it does slightly have to deal with the type of racing we do, but does anyone know where i can see the 2nd initial d movie?
 
I apologize for being slightly off topic, but it does slightly have to deal with the type of racing we do, but does anyone know where i can see the 2nd initial d movie?
Google_web_search.png
 
I'm going to PM you a summary of Dagurasu's introduction.


Edit: Does anyone know of any classic cars that fit comfortably in the 13 Devils spec? I tried the Superbird and the Shelby GT350 and they only yielded about 190 MPH.

I'm almost sure they fit.

I apologize for being slightly off topic, but it does slightly have to deal with the type of racing we do, but does anyone know where i can see the 2nd initial d movie?

Oh man, I haven't even seen the first one. :indiff:
 
I'm going to PM you a summary of Dagurasu's introduction.


Edit: Does anyone know of any classic cars that fit comfortably in the 13 Devils spec? I tried the Superbird and the Shelby GT350 and they only yielded about 190 MPH.
Haven't tested them myself, but I would try
- '69 C3 Corvette
- '63 C2 Corvette
- Ford GT40 (best bet IMO)
- Pozzi Motorsport Camaro
- Ferrari 365 GTB
- Ferrari 512BB
 
Last edited:
Haven't tested them myself, but I would try
- '69 C3 Corvette
- '63 C2 Corvette
I tested the C3 convertible which yielded a decent speed...can't remember off the top of my head.
 
G-MONEY! Where is das event poster
 
Last edited:
512BB test speeds offline:
210 outside of tunnel, 212 in tunnel. @KazaMR2 needs to follow up with glitch FD test.
Car might be able to hit 211, but the corners make it scrub a lot of speed off.

365 GTB test speeds offline:
194 outside, 196 inside.
 
gah, my silieghty will have to be replaced soon. well, at least i have my Joshima (though i have to control it a lot >_<)
 
Man I missed a lot of stuff while sleeping :banghead:
Also hooray for drift classes finally ready, what do you guys think of them? :)
And new update is out and still no course creator :indiff:
 
Ummmm... will there be a story about the two races I joined in a while ago? The SSR5 Clubman and Nurburgring?
 
Ummmm... will there be a story about the two races I joined in a while ago? The SSR5 Clubman and Nurburgring?

I think there will. Every event gets documented.
 
Ummmm... will there be a story about the two races I joined in a while ago? The SSR5 Clubman and Nurburgring?
Yup, I'll be working on it when I get some time. I have to review them, get pics, and write a bit more than I had planned already. Definately doing some writing tonight after work.
 
I will be on. Just making breakfast
 
Did some more Wangan testing last night, found my new main highway car :). It's a bit of a sleeper...I was very pleasently surprised to see it reach the desired speeds without much difficulty. Not the fastest car, but it's got character! :lol:

Also, I'll be opening a drift lobby later today after I get home from work (if @Kryption doesnt beat me to it) for anyone interested. Nothing serious, just some fun tandems and testing...maybe explore some possible locations for future story mode stuff.
 
cool club, I'd be interested in joining
You should talk to Kryption. We do a Story Mode in the Race Reports section and you can get your character (Anything goes) in it.
 
Back