Half-Fast Racing LeaguePS4 

• Thread starter cheezzus
  • 645 comments
For me, things have changed and it's time for me to move on to other things. No one person or incident caused this change of heart. It's just that racing for me hasn't been fun for a while now......

......Last Sunday's race as Zolder was my last with Half-Fast Racing League. I'm going to take a sabbatical and see if I have a change of heart and want to return.
......Thanks for the fun times, and goodbye!

-Steve (GUTTER-BOY)

@GUTTERBOY3007, @cheezzus

I feel as if I am one of the drivers who has led up to this cross road...... But if it is because of some of the drama on track, as of late, then I think there is another solution...... I would rather you ask the fast guys (myself included) to leave the league, rather than have you leave it, and possibly cause the demise of Half Fast. You (@GUTTERBOY3007) and @cheezzus are the founders of Half Fast, and shouldn't give it up because of a few drivers. I am sorry that you are leaving...... Since I feel that the league would benefit more by the removal of the fast drivers, I myself will be retiring from Half Fast for the foreseeable future. I will always consider you and cheeze my friends, and will race with you guys anytime you send me an invite.

Thanks @GUTTERBOY3007, for the good times, good laughs, and good friends.

You are more than welcome to hit me up for any other games you play as well brotha.

-Kyle (HazardLvL4)

This is so sad to read. I don't know you guys but it seems you have a good lobby (well when you're having fun) that took some time to build a regular group of guys. I just recently found a great guy by the name of Obi_Tonobi who invited me to join his lobby which I did and had good fun, my first online lobby experience from last weekend and hope to be joining them on a regular basis. I'd been browsing through searching for maybe another private lobby for days perhaps they were off hence I came across this lobby and thread. You seem to have a good lobby but my reservation is with the duration of races (approx 30-40something laps which is way too long for me personally) from what I've seen. I much prefer the shorter races which can be mixed with other races.

To @GUTTERBOY3007 , I hope you reconsider or if you do take a sabbatical you do return.
To @HazardLvL4 , I hope you also don't leave. I wish you all the best. Cheers.

Yup, we will. There is an active event right now to say goodbye to DiRT Rally. It ends June 9.

I need to spend some time this weekend racing in D4 to see what the multiplayer is like for lobby based races, as well as rally stage challenges. Keep an eye out here and on the Half-Fast DiRT PSN Community page for upcoming events.

Roger that. I will need an invite to the Half-Fast DiRT Community. I should be picking up the game today, my first DiRT title ever lol.

Does Half-Fast have an F1 2016 and Assetto Corsa league as well? Or is it just PCars and and Dirt?

Hi,

We have PCars, Assetto Corsa, NASCAR Heat Evo, DiRT Rally/DiRT 4, and War Thunder. I think we'll start one for Formula 1 2017 when it comes out.

Oh alright. Didn't know that. I'm trying out assetto Corsa. But it just seems the console version doesn't come close to the PC version.

Looking to do a reset/restart of HFRL once Project CARS 2 comes out. We'll start over and get back to the fun racing we've had in the past. Summer was always difficult to get people to the Friday Night and Sunday Series, so Fall/Winter will be a good time to get racing again. We'll get a plan together to make sure the fast serious guys get the racing they want, and us slower guys can have some good racing without getting in the way of the fast guys. I still think a rating system and PRO/AM rooms will allow for the best of both worlds. As always, cheezz and I would like your input on how you want to see your league go.

Project Cars 2 Release Date Announced by Vikki Blake: Project Cars 2 will release worldwide on September 22, 2017. The racing sequel - which is coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One - has ambitions to replicate the "world's most famous endurance racing championships, past and present".

Back