Half-Fast Racing LeaguePS4 

• Thread starter cheezzus
  • 645 comments
I can try and stir up a few good guys to join. I just don't want to piss off the snail management by luring guys away from their league. Snail only races PCars on Tuesday so another series is right up a few guys alley.
Question, do you guys have any official practice nights? Gotta practice, man.
I did join the gang officially today and will follow the website for info.
Yea I don't want you to do that either I'm rounding up guys. I would do a practices night but the thing is. I work nights and everyone is off the pcars.

I can try and stir up a few good guys to join. I just don't want to piss off the snail management by luring guys away from their league. Snail only races PCars on Tuesday so another series is right up a few guys alley.
Question, do you guys have any official practice nights? Gotta practice, man.
I did join the gang officially today and will follow the website for info.

Hit me up, I'll practice with you!

Hit me up, I'll practice with you!
I would say a Tuesday or Wednesday would be a good day to get a practice together. Time is going to be the factor. (I'm Eastern Time) I have to be at work at 9 and that's 7 for you all.

Hey Cheeze, I won't be able to race on Sunday, I knew this would happen. Sundays are hard to commit to. See you tonight though. It was cool racing with LittleCheeze....a chip off the old block....of cheeze.
I guess I am not allowed to change cars huh? I really want to race the Mitsu instead of the Beamer.

Hey Cheeze, I won't be able to race on Sunday, I knew this would happen. Sundays are hard to commit to. See you tonight though. It was cool racing with LittleCheeze....a chip off the old block....of cheeze.
I guess I am not allowed to change cars huh? I really want to race the Mitsu instead of the Beamer.

Your profile pic has me rolling on the floor laughing! Not good since I'm at work!

Well, what a bummer last night. All that practice and got my car totalled. Tried to limp back to the pits and just before pit entrance my engine blew up. Done for the night.
I guess we are trying for as much realism as possible but, with damage on, just like in real life, a race can be ended very quickly. But, this is not real life. I'm sure I would have been competitive with the leaders if my car was able to continue. Instead it was watching Barney Miller re-runs on a Friday night. Not really, but I would have rather have been racing.

Screenshot_2016-04-23-16-22-02.png

Well, what a bummer last night. All that practice and got my car totalled. Tried to limp back to the pits and just before pit entrance my engine blew up. Done for the night.
I guess we are trying for as much realism as possible but, with damage on, just like in real life, a race can be ended very quickly. But, this is not real life. I'm sure I would have been competitive with the leaders if my car was able to continue. Instead it was watching Barney Miller re-runs on a Friday night. Not really, but I would have rather have been racing.
That was very hard combo track and car.

That was very hard combo track and car.
Not really that hard. I loved both the car and the track... Good combo in my book. I'm sure I would have finished top 5, even with almost going down a lap so early in the race. I was more pissed that the engine blew up before I could make it back to the pits. Sucked to be me.I did find a decent public room after I left, so the night wasn't a total write off.

Not really that hard. I loved both the car and the track... Good combo in my book. I'm sure I would have finished top 5, even with almost going down a lap so early in the race. I was more pissed that the engine blew up before I could make it back to the pits. Sucked to be me.I did find a decent public room after I left, so the night wasn't a total write off.
You found a good pubic lobby? OMG that's hard to do.

So here is the news for A/C,hit the link if you want more info.
Suffering its second delay, racing simulation titleAssetto Corsa is now releasing on August 26 in Europe and August 30 in North America for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Here are the standings after round 2.

Attachments

• Half-Fast Racing Championship Friday (10PM-EST).xlsx
    25 KB · Views: 16
Here is the Sunday(1PM-EST) half fast points. I missed you baby girl aka (Alex Oneill).

Attachments

• Half-Fast Racing Championship Sunday (1PM-EST).xlsx
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
Nice racing last night. Think i started a trend with blowing engines. lol At least i didnt get disqualified for cutting corkscrew:idea:

See you next week guys.:gtpflag: If you are online drop me a PSN and we do some laps?

Weal-Allan

Nice racing last night. Think i started a trend with blowing engines. lol At least i didnt get disqualified for cutting corkscrew:idea:

See you next week guys.:gtpflag: If you are online drop me a PSN and we do some laps?

Weal-Allan
We are going to have to watch the wast gate pressure.

Back