Half-Fast Racing LeaguePS4 

• Thread starter cheezzus
  • 645 comments
The teeth on the belt are skipping with the pinion gear. Gives a loud cracking sound and with every click the wheel becomes out of line. Have a strong feeling the base support is cracked.

The teeth on the belt are skipping with the pinion gear. Gives a loud cracking sound and with every click the wheel becomes out of line. Have a strong feeling the base support is cracked.
Is it in or out of warranty? If it is out, how much will something like this cost? Because I'm almost at year, and the (T300) in my opinion has a lot better (FFB) than the (FFB) in the Logitech G29, and Logitech reamed a very large structure in me.

In warranty. Just packed it up today. Received the RMA shipping label within 48 hours of placing call.

Logitech will not get my money for an outdated clone of a the G27. If the thrustmaster completely s h i* the bed, then I would go out and buy the servo base, attach my wheel and I would be racing in no time.

In warranty. Just packed it up today. Received the RMA shipping label within 48 hours of placing call.

Logitech will not get my money for an outdated clone of a the G27. If the thrustmaster completely s h i* the bed, then I would go out and buy the servo base, attach my wheel and I would be racing in no time.
Maybe we should try Fanatic wheel. I've never used on before and that are more money, but I don't care as long as last, and it's not a G27.

Hay guys! Friday is the championship round here are the points. The Flip better watch out. (Hear that Cheezz will put you BEEP in to the wall, infield whatever) @TheFilapino

Attachments

• Half-Fast Racing Championship Friday (10PM-EST).xlsx
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
would staring a hr later work better for you all on Friday nights. we also have a couple openings for Friday night if anyone is interested.

On the first page of the thread.
Hey Cheez, I've spent a lot of time searching for the car and track combos. GTPlanet, Halffastsimracint, ProjectCars, I can't find the information. I want to be a part, but need the information. Throw a dog a bone here people... need the info. :lol:
images

Hey Cheez, I've spent a lot of time searching for the car and track combos. GTPlanet, Halffastsimracint, ProjectCars, I can't find the information. I want to be a part, but need the information. Throw a dog a bone here people... need the info. :lol:
images
I'm
images
sorry LeMansLe Circuit Bugatti 45 laps

In the old open wheel Lotus?
Yes and it's the last race of the championship. I will start posting it on the front page of the thread. Are you going to make it to the race on time or do you need the hour this time.

SEASON FOUR STARTS 6/3/2016 (10:30PM) EASTERN TIME
Hay guys! Season 3 has came to a end, with The Filapino coming in first with 55 Points! Have a grate Labor Day weekend, their is no scheduled race for 5/27/16, but I will be on to run a fun race, with them who are to poor to go on vacation.
Season 4 we will be racing the Ford Falcon FG V8 Supercar, it has 22 different liveries (Paints), the number that a available, are 1,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,15,16,18,20,22,23,24,25,27,28,33,42, and 43.
Please message cheezz_KRACKER with you number if you would like to race the Ford Falcon FG V8 Supercar for season 4.
Round 1 qualifying will start at 10:30 EST 6/3/16 @ Brands Hatch GP 35 laps.
Round 2 qualifying will start at 10:30 EST 6/10/16 @ Mazda Laguna Seca 40 laps.
Round 3 qualifying will start at 10:30 EST 6/17/16 @ Imola 35 laps.
Round 4 qualifying will start at 10:30 EST 6/24/16 @ Bathurst 26 laps. (Double Points)

Back