Halo 4 *The best Halo IMO*

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
Everyone that beat Halo 3 on legendary and watched ALL the ending credits knew there was going to be a Halo 4. Lets hope the co-op campaign is as fun as the Halo 3 co-op camapign. Because personally I didnt care for the Reach campaign much at all. And there sure as heck better be some epic Scarab battles like in Halo 3. Or at least some sort of huge enemies.

Updated 9/12/12
-No firefight (this is replaced with Spartan ops)
-Kill cam confirmed along with final kill cam (Yes same as COD kill cam)
-New infection mode called Flood where you are actually the flood
-Battle rifle returns
-No beta
-COD type weapon loadouts
-No armor lock but there will be armor loadouts

Halo 4 Official release date 11/6/12.

morelikeitfecc3.jpg

halo-4-armor-skins2-hffl-id.jpeg

Walmart pre-order bonus.
halo-4-pre-order-bonus-circuit-armor.jpg

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/04/17/The-Halo-Bulletin-41712.aspx

EDIT: More information here in the interview.
http://www.1up.com/previews/interview-halo-4-past-present-future?pager.offset=0

Halo 4 First Look.

Last edited:
I love Halo 4 already, because i've seen this thread already. Please search from now on. 👍

I searched the 360 forums where I figured it would be at. And as you can see, this is the only thread in the 360 forums about Halo 4. So I did search the forum where that thread should have been.

:lol: I just want to finish the story..same goes with Gears of War and MW3.
Judging from the info being released, the story from Halo 1-3 is "finished", and 343 will be starting a new trilogy with 4, 5, & 6.

Everyone that beat Halo 3 on legendary and watched ALL the ending credits knew there was going to be a Halo 4. Lets hope the co-op campaign is as fun as the Halo 3 co-op camapign. Because personally I didnt care for the Reach campaign much at all. And there sure as heck better be some epic Scarab battles like in Halo 3.

No one like the Reach campaign 'cause everyone knew how it ended.

No one like the Reach campaign 'cause everyone knew how it ended.
Personally, I thought Reach was the perfect comeback after the wretch that was ODST's story. You knew how it would end, but it was still a rarity for a developer to end a game where you, the hero, lose your team 1-by-1, & then fight off in a hell fire of glory after sacrificing yourself.

It was cliche, but so much better to the typical, "The enemy is wiped out, you save XX & YY, game ends til' next sequel".

As said in the other thread, I do want to see what happens to John. Not speaking in a fanboy-ish way, I do consider him as one of the more interesting characters of the last decade in gaming.
Wasn't everyone and their uncle saying Halo 3 was the last in the series?
Probably because right after it released, Bungie split from MS.

I finally had a chance to watch that E3 H4 trailer. Wow much better trailer than I expected. I dont know much about the Halo storyline so I wonder what that planet is. Looked like the Death Star. hahah I will just say again, I really hope they bring back some massive Scarab battles like in Halo 3.

My guess is that Masterchief is getting picked up by what is left of the Covenant, or it is some kind of last-remnant of the Forerunners. I'd hope that the UNSC finds him, not sure where I'd be without my ODST backups and so on. It is nice to have a game where we're going to have a lot of mystery still surrounding it.

And while we're here...

My excitement for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is over the top. I can't believe it was 10+ years ago that the first one came out...

Between the Halo 3 ending and watching Halo Legends, it would appear that Master Chief has stumbled upon the Forerunner Home world. Which SHOULD be sterilized from the flood...but maybe another species has arrived there....maybe we'll meet the forerunners themselves.

kinda a new story. A new triology anyway. Halo 4, 5 and 6 are coming. We'll see what they bring...But, it also should be mentioned that Halo 4 is due to arrive Holiday 2012 and the rumors mention that the new Xbox system is arriving Holiday 2012 and dev kits have been sent out already....so.....I'm thinking Halo 4 could be a launch title for the new system.

And remember that former Bungie team member Frank O'Connor is leading the Bungie team, so...

Last edited:
It's not made by Bungie..... boom

It's most likely going to be pretty enjoyable either way though. New company, new story.
I was concerned with that at first too but 343 studios took over Reach and has been doing an excellent job with it. The DLC maps were also very good. Plus 343 studios does consist of several members from Bungie.

As I said above, I just hope the Halo 4 campaign has the FUN factor that the Halo 3 campaign has. It will be interresting to see how this turns out. I am not that excited about Halo 1 because I never cared much for that game. But who knows, maybe with being able to play it online, I might enjoy it more.

I just added this to the first post. Excellent video showing the making of Halo CE. Graphics are looking much better than I expected. I am sure this will be $60.00 so I plan to rent it. It is looking better than I expected.

According to GameStop it's only going to be $39.99 which is a pretty fair price point, in my opinion. Really looking forward to this game as the original Halo is by far my favorite game in the series. It looks like 343 Studio's are really trying to prove they can be every bit as good as Bungie.

Parker

Well ODST was also only going to be about $39.99 and we know how that went. In fact the ODST price raise is what killed the Halo series for many people. Plus ODST just was not a good game at all and the campaign could be completed within 2-3 hours on legendary with a group of friends. Shortest campaign by far in the Halo series. That game was a huge rip off. I would not be surprised to see Microsoft try and push a $60.00 price tag on the Halo CE anniversary.

Are there any pre-order bonuses for this game? I haven't really heard anything about it for a while.

On somewhat of a side note, and I'm reaching here, does anyone still play Halo 3 on live? Seems to be a few people starting to get back into it lately.

On somewhat of a side note, and I'm reaching here, does anyone still play Halo 3 on live? Seems to be a few people starting to get back into it lately.
According to Majornelson.com, Halo Reach is the 3rd most played game on live and Halo 3 is the 8th most played game on xboxlive.

Halo games will always have a pretty good following and are always played for many years. I havent played the Halo 3 multiplayer in a long time because I am usually playing the Reach Multiplayer. However , I still prefer the Halo 3 campaign over Halo reach campaign and still play the H3 campaign whenever friends need help. However there is a lot to do in Halo Reach. They even added a playlist in Halo Reach that has quite a few maps from Halo 2 and some from Halo 1. Its called Classic playlist or something like that. Actually pretty fun.

Oh the good old days when we had to use LAN cables stretching all across the house to play multiplayer Halo tournaments.

And what's the deal with all these Michigan people lately? :P

Back