• Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 50 comments

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
Have a good one brah!!! Drag it out over the weekend and make it a 3-day birthday binge!! :cheers:

On a Friday as well - the party Gods are with you Allyn! :D

Task 1: Get so mashed that you wake up on Sunday night on stage in the back room of an Amsterdam 'theatre' dressed as a gimp... with donkey ears.

Anyone have any other birthday tasks for Aldo?

th

Anyone have any other birthday tasks for Aldo?

Drink a load of booze, eat a load of food and try not to puke in a taxi.

Many Happy Returns of the Day, man.

Task 2: Take photographs of drunken face and post them in Pics of Me Thread. Must be certified drunk. (We might need to see documents.)

I shall embrace these challenges fully :D
daan I'm going further afield than that. Edinburgh. You're just lucky I don't like the DJ playing in Glasgow tonight!
Thanks everyone, I'll have a drink for each and every one of you.

Oh, no. I'm going to Edinburgh on Sunday, if it's still there..., to see Scotland beating New Zealand at Rugby.

daan, Edinburgh might still be there but their vodka supplies will be running low...
Cheers Cico, you know I will :D

Steve: ?

Woaaahhh, I feel trippy just looking at that, and my system is clean of any man-made drugs except caffeine. And Rohypnol.

Happy birthday my sugarplum angel sweetheart darling anthraxpony cherub sweetie babycakes. <33 xxxoxoxoxoxxxxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxoxoxoxox

Edit: x

Happy Birthday mate :cheers:

Now, seeing as its your birthday, where did I put that link to the post you made a few years ago in the relationship thread....

Back