Happy Birthday Camaroboy69

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 52 comments
  • 2,204 views
Thank you. I should have a PS3 again as a birthday present sometime by the end of this month after Heather gets paid and if they have any in stock.
 
Happy Birthday! 👍 Hope you have a good one!
 
Happy Birthday!
 
Happy b-day, CB69! :cheers:

I ordered you a Camaro cake but they screwed up the order and gave me a Gremlin instead. :grumpy:

vin1mp.jpg
 
Happy Birthday! :cheers:
TB
I considered reviving the thread from '07 but if you're going to bring a thread back, go big, right? :lol:
For a second, I thought couple of waaaay throwback names had come back to gtplanet!
*edit - and I just realized that I had replied your post from 2010. :crazy:
 
Happy Birthday! :cheers: Gotta be one of the oldest birthday threads around. :lol:
 
Have a good one, dude. :cheers:
 
Happy birthday mate :cheers: What a thread revival
 
Happy birthday! :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday Camaroboy. :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday! :cheers:
 
Cheers mate, have a beer, but not too many, it's bad for ones liver. Trust me, I know. ;)

Blappy Smurfday!
 
Thank you everyone. Tomorrow we will be going out to eat and I will be having a Guinness on tap with a Blue Moon or Oberon. :cheers:
 
TB
Happy b-day, CB69! :cheers:

I ordered you a Camaro cake but they screwed up the order and gave me a Gremlin instead. :grumpy:

vin1mp.jpg

What I want to know is if you can eat that after midnight?


HBD Camaro!
 
Thank you everyone. Tomorrow we will be going out to eat and I will be having a Guinness on tap with a Blue Moon or Oberon. :cheers:

Have fun and Happy Belated! :cheers:
 
TB
As long as it doesn't get wet, yes. :p

Imagine washing that down with water? Oh man....bad news there....:scared:
 
Imagine washing that down with water? Oh man....bad news there....:scared:
I'm picturing something like this:

but with less singing. :lol:
 
Thank you everyone. Tomorrow we will be going out to eat and I will be having a Guinness on tap with a Blue Moon or Oberon. :cheers:

Oy, oy! I'm here! Don't forget to thank me, too!

Anyway . . . not seen you in the 'Veggie Growers' thread since you planted a Hibiscus in there and took off - but, Happy Birthday, mate - or at least Happy Birthday party! Wishing you all the best! 👍
 
Back