Happy Birthday to us ...

• Thread starter Nokkien
  • 966 comments
The best part as I see it, other than getting a complete collection.

Is that players are willing to share without profit in mind, and by doing so they will greatly profit from it. <3

To me personally is the willingness to share that is important.

If you dupe tickets you get from others and pass them on to ppl not having it, i don't mind you beign part of it.

Lets hear what the rest of the members say about it?
I add you on PSN:)

Have :
'67, '70, '89, '92, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '09, '10

Getting '94 tomorrow

All my tickets are in multiple accounts

PM me to see if I am free to send a ticket but I am booked until after reset on 3/7

Last edited:
Yeah there is nothing from '75 & no you're not. I've read of some 55yr + people playing the game.

Well does anyone know if I just don't get a ticket then? PD gotta give up something, right? Well if I don't get anything I won't feel bad for glitching the '66 ticket.

You get the year that is closest to you.

If it's 50/50 then it's random if you get a year up or down.

You get the year that is closest to you.

If it's 50/50 then it's random if you get a year up or down.

Looks like I'll get '74 or '76. So I'll have one of those late tonight in addition to 66. BTW, started adding those posted in the first post to my list.

You can add me boostedfiend

Last edited:
I have a friend who didn't get anything & his birth year is '90 IIRC. He started the game up on his birthday in hopes of receiving his gift & got nothing. He was quite gutted by the end of the day.

I have a friend who didn't get anything & his birth year is '90 IIRC. He started the game up on his birthday in hopes of receiving his gift & got nothing. He was quite gutted by the end of the day.

I would call support, cause ppl do have 1990 cards availible. Maybe they will give him some other stuff as compensation? But thats a long shot ...

I would call support, cause ppl do have 1990 cards availible. Maybe they will give him some other stuff as compensation? But thats a long shot ...
No worries his birthday was like a month ago & I sent him a 20 mil car(Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67) since PD gave him nothing.

Choo Choooooo

The train has started to roll, and it wont stop until all are satisfied.

Tickets 1997 and 1985 have been shared in the Birthday Ticket Ring

They are now added to the confirmed list. Awesome job friends 👍 keep the spirit up.

Nokkien, I just signed up! Anybody want a 1967 ticket? It's the only one I got. I hope I can acquire more and offer more for trading soon

I'd like to join, but the only birthday ticket I have right now is 1997. My other problem is I won't be able to start sending anything for a few more days. If I can join my psn with my tickets is AHOLE2445.

Last edited:
I have an idea....

Why don't we send by year?
When someone joins who is "behind" they can be picked up by those who already have the "current" ticket we are spreading.

i Have to offer...
FREE Car Gift Card LV 24 Class Car
FREE Car Gift Card LV 21 Class Car
FREE Car Gift Card LV 17 Class Car
Car Ticket 1000

for LV 24 Class Car
nascar ticket
X ticket
or a good ticket!!!
i can trade now!!!

I have an idea....

Why don't we send by year?
When someone joins who is "behind" they can be picked up by those who already have the "current" ticket we are spreading.

One of the important things is to get players to start using their ingame MessageBoards.
If we share only singel years, many will skip that part and just send tickets.

i Have to offer...
FREE Car Gift Card LV 24 Class Car
FREE Car Gift Card LV 21 Class Car
FREE Car Gift Card LV 17 Class Car
Car Ticket 1000

for LV 24 Class Car
nascar ticket
or a good ticket!!!
i can trade now!!!
This is a sharing community, we dont trade here.
If you want to join and start sharing, reply here.

I thought birthdays tickets after 1992 were not allowed? I am lost. Please clarify. Thank you in advance.
After last patch, it was opened up for these tickets aswell.

Join in and get your share. 👍

After last patch, it was opened up for these tickets aswell.

Join in and get your share. 👍

Gotcha! Thank you for the clarification. Sure. I will join in and share. At the moment, all I have are Level 1000 Tickets. Please add PSN ID: ACDC2TURBO.

Am I correct in assuming we just share what we have we those in the Ring until everyone gets the entire collection or do we send to one person and work down the line?

If it's the former, might I suggest those in the Ring post what they are missing or what they have so we can start filling in the blanks of each members' list. Then Nokkien, if it's good with you, could you post a link to each member's list in the OP to make things a bit easier? Just a suggestion. This way we'll be responsible for our own list to be updated and the OP will stay the same with the links

I'll start. I listed that I had 1990, but I have this is my complete list of what I currently have:

Last edited:
Just a simple recommendation for the active and dynamic success of this "GTP Birthday Ring". Once a ring member is complete, it is imperative that that member chooses a year for responsible distribution. For example, once I am complete I am willing to distribute year "19XX" to [1] ring member still working towards completion. Effectively, if there are "XX" years, then "XX" ring members are required at all times. Once, the member has fulfilled the responsibility of distributing that year birthday ticket at least [1] time, then new "complete ring members" must assume the role. A record of "complete ring members", "year of distribution", "recipient member" and "relieving member" must be documented on the original post. Does this make sense?

As I have stated earlier, all I have at the moment are Level 1000 Tickets. As an incentive to the members of the "birthday ring" to friend each other on PSN and to increase the active potentially of this concept, I am willing to gift the first "XX" number of registered "birthday ring members" who add me on PSN [1] Level 1000 Ticket daily for [1] birthday ticket. Before sending, please verify which years are required. I am willing to reserve in advance. I am willing to sacrifice my daily gift/trade limit until completion for the success of this "GT Birthday Ring". How many birthday years are there exactly? I am also willing to gift vehicles under the $1,000,000 limit in exchange.

I have an open trade slot this evening. Who wants to start?

Am I correct in assuming we just share what we have we those in the Ring until everyone gets the entire collection or do we send to one person and work down the line?

If it's the former, might I suggest those in the Ring post what they are missing or what they have so we can start filling in the blanks of each members' list. Then Nokkien, if it's good with you, could you post a link to each member's list in the OP to make things a bit easier? Just a suggestion. This way we'll be responsible for our own list to be updated and the OP will stay the same with the links

I'll start. I listed that I had 1990, but I have this is my complete list of what I currently have:

Nice suggestion, I personally like the former idea. Anyways theres a link to my garage in the sig(it would be easier if all members had these). I'll be doing a little trading for some cars on the side as well if thats not a problem.

Back