Happy birthday!!!!

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 180 comments
Happy birthday Shem! It's good to hear that you're having fun on your birthday. Just don't have too much fun... ;)

Thanks for the wishes, gents 👍 . I wondeer how many noticed that the OP was from last year and I put a new one in later down the page? :lol:

Today I think I'll treat myself to a pub lunch and a few brews as when I started this thread I was in China nad I'm now in the UK so I get a 32 hour birthday! Sweet.

Whoops, I missed this while I was away.

Happy Birthday. Here, have a present...

rm-beertokens-closeup__18241_std.png

:D

:lol:

I gave out 10 yuan (£1) notes for Xmas and wrote 'emergency beer tokens' on them.

Are they legal tender AT? I don't want to be arrested for fraud on my birthday!

I was thinking that. The Weatherspoons still take goats in exchange for beer, I'm sure those tokens are more than valid.

Not only do they take goats but they'll serve them on 'Curry Night'.

Serve them in the curry that is, not at the bar.... or 'baaaa' pfft.

Curry goat? At the Spoons? Too upmarket isn't it?

Last time I ate there 4 years ago they served me a leather boot and a side of laces, called it steak and chips the cheeky gits!

W3HS
Curry goat? At the Spoons? Too upmarket isn't it?

Last time I ate there 4 years ago they served me a leather boot and a side of laces, called it steak and chips the cheeky gits!

Best. Comment. Ever.

Last time I was there they also had the Oasis soup on the day's special. I asked "Why'd you call it oasis soup?" They said "You getta roll with it..." :lol:

Somebody stop me! Arrrggghhh

I was barred from the Wetherspoons in Tonbridge, Kent for 'starting a fire'. Fun fact of the day right there!

edit: I hadn't btw.

I would have thought everyone would know it. It's obviously much better in the flesh. Still, I haven't even started drinking yet so the worst is yet to come.

PS. mods - please don't ban Shem, he promises to be good, as always, and not cause trouble just for being a post whore. ;)

Back