Happy birthday!!!!

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 180 comments
Well, turns out, just because one can type, doesn't mean one is fit to walk. I'm having trouble stading up.

Bed time maybe? :P

Last time I got drunk I got up at 11am after a 10 hour sleep. I was asleep again by 4pm. :lol:

This, combined with some of the recent talk in the Infield, is doing a good job of putting me off alcohol. :scared:

Yeah, despite it being my birthday, I'll think Ill retreat until tomorrow. I had no idea how hard 13 pints of cider would hit me. It was clearly too much and I'll pay for it in the morning. Anyhow, nuff said, I'm off to bed after some QI.

images

W3HS
Mental. My head is banging and my guts are doing back-flips. I think I need a jog or a bit of exercise to make me feel better. Or a big fat fry up.

Mmmmmm. Bacon.

I don't think ill be shemmin' on my 18th :P

A year goes so fast these days...

Tomorrow is once again my birthday and I expect nice remarks and wishes. Immediately. Or I will flood you with spam. Do it. Now.

EDIT: I know it's early but I'm likely to forget about this thread tomorrow and I'll not be a work either so I'm demanding some nice comments today instead. ;)

A year goes so fast these days...

Tomorrow is once again my birthday and I expect nice remarks and wishes. Immediately. Or I will flood you with spam. Do it. Now.
Happy birthday to one of my favorite GTP members. 👍

Hope my gift of live scorpions reaches you safely.

Maybe not executed, but in trouble all the same.

Couldn't you send a nice cake instead? You know, like people are meant to do on birthdays?

Maybe not executed, but in trouble all the same.

Couldn't you send a nice cake instead? You know, like people are meant to do on birthdays?
Sorry I got the idea from @Danny who said you can buy bags of live scorpions now and I just thought I know who loves scorpions.

Fine I will send cake. Don't be surprised if it is covered in scorpions though.

As much as I'd love to stop a chat about scorpions (yeah, right), I have some babies to attend to in a few minutes.

Of course the post is from TWO YEARS AGO, but @W3HS has probably gotten a head start on his alcohol.

I'll send you a birthday cake with bicycle tire treads and lasers.

The best cake ever... that just-so-happens to taste a little rubbery.

As Stevie Wonder once said... "For once in my life I just called to say I love you."

No, wait... I mean "Happy Birthday!" :dopey:

Have fun! :cheers:

Back