Hard mount Fanatec CSPs to Rennsport Stand w/o drilling Rennsport.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 5 comments
  • 3,585 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

JogoAsobi

Premium
Messages
2,578
.
 
Last edited:
Good DIY and very detailed. Going to try this myself sometime in the near future.
 
Genious solution, if you don't want to drill holes 👍 Just clamping it makes a lot of sense 👍

02b.jpg


Must be a nice addition to be able to adjust the angle of the pedals as well.
 
I went with the option of drilling the wheel stand and bolting the pedals to it as I know I will be keeping both for many years. I like the ability to adjust the angle of the pedals, so I might have to consider creating some sort of mount or adaptor.

What are the black pads you have on the pedals, as these a type of non-slip surface?

James
 
.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back