Hardest Challenge in GT7?

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 95 comments
Haven’t done them all but standouts for me are the BRZ drift mission, the very last mission at Lago Maggiore and full lap circuit experience at Laguna Seca

Haven’t done them all but standouts for me are the BRZ drift mission, the very last mission at Lago Maggiore and full lap circuit experience at Laguna Seca
The drift missions were probably the easiest ones for me overall, 1-2 attempts each. I'm surprised so many good drivers struggle. For me it's a toss up between the gr1 at Daytona and super formula at Fuji. It doesn't hell Daytona is not my strongest track either.

...oh I forgot the drift dirt races my son's setting up sometimes, he loves that and I am not a fan of it. I guess, drifting is my weakest part so no Group B for me. All track experience in drift tracks, my son made it. All other tracks we did together. Sad that you can't do Nordschleife again and again because that was the easiest money 🤑

In all games we do the hardest settings and no assists and help, I guess that's no question as a race fan and you are really faster without all that! I had no idea that there are grown ups still using assists and helps with the line and stuff. Like I said my nine year old son plays the hardest settings with no assists and still having no problem to win races.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809-085204.png
    Screenshot_20230809-085204.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230809-085042.png
    Screenshot_20230809-085042.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I only have the Nurburgring and 3x Tokyo Circuit Experiences left in the offline game. And my word, the Tokyo Circuit Experiences are infuriating.

The times have been revised in recent updates too, previous golds are now only Silver times.

The first Tokyo CE is my new candidate for hardest challenge, can't even get within 1 second of gold

Last edited:
I did a lot of the game on old physics and requirements but for me it was Nordschleife CE full lap by a wide margin. It may be different if you've already memorized the track, I guess...

I did a lot of the game on old physics and requirements but for me it was Nordschleife CE full lap by a wide margin. It may be different if you've already memorized the track, I guess...

I imagine this is the toughest for most, if going for gold.

Many more casual players i know irl can't stand the circuit, let alone put the time, concentration, willpower etc in to memorize its intricacies in order to deliver a perfect, fast lap in a somewhat cumbersome car. Its a complete turn off for many I suspect. Expect the stats PD have show this (low number of players complete it compared to others).

I found drifting tough, not intuitive at all, but appears not the case for all!

Last edited:
Back