Hardest Part of GT6?

• Thread starter Aggserp4
  • 22 comments
Greece
Greece
Aggserp4
So I'm trying to finally 100% complete GT6, it's mostly been quite a breeze but I'd like to hear what you think the hardest part of this game is.

I completed the game to 100% on 2 accounts using a DS3 & also found the Ayrton Senna Brands Hatch event to be the most difficult event. I later attempted the event using a steering wheel and it took me just one lap to achieve gold. I've had very little practice with a wheel.

Just getting that Veyron/Ascari license test to clear.
Golded that already. Not that hard actually, took me about half an hour to do with a DS3. What I found REALLY hard was the IA-1 mission race, took me well over an hour to gold.

Are the Redbull events any easier than in GT5? I still have PTSD from that Suzuka trial... :nervous:

What I found REALLY hard was the IA-1 mission race, took me well over an hour to gold.
Which one is that?

Are the Redbull events any easier than in GT5? I still have PTSD from that Suzuka trial... :nervous:
Yes they are. It has been a while since I did those but as I remember, the gold times are a lot more forgiving.

Either that or I was just more used to the car when I played through GT6.

Without a doubt Red Bull event at Goodwood. I remember it took me a whole afternoon only to complete a lap. That car was impossible to handle, too much downforce and responsiveness and a few walls seemed to be like magnets (those along chicane and last bend).

Also Ayrton Senna event at Brands Hatch and Race Mission S-3 at Chamonix were hard but nothing special, I was able to reach gold in no more than an hour.

Other than these, I think I've completed every other event in a few minutes/attempts using a DS3 controller. GT6 is definitely the easiest game in the series.

I've done pretty much everything but I just can't get 1st place in the first GT World Championship race (4 laps of Mount Panorama). There just isn't enough time!

I also can't get gold on the last drift challenge. I just can't. I think it's not required for 100% though.

To be honest it'd probably have to be the Senna event at Brands, that took quite a while. Didn't take too long to get silver, but it took a while to adapt. Eventually got gold after leaving it for a while and coming back to it once I did the run to platinum GT6.

Though apart from that GT6 was by far the easiest of the series to date, with the exception of the Senna event at Brands, the more difficult events didn't usually take much more than a few attempts. Though I usually made things slightly more difficult for my self by using "lesser" cars; as I do anyway, for the harder events such as the S2000 LM for the Suzuka 10-Lap challenge, or my trusty 500pp S2000 '99 which I used for the majority of it all. Never made things easy for myself really anyway :lol:.

Last edited:
I also can't get gold on the last drift challenge. I just can't. I think it's not required for 100% though.
It is required for 100%.
For me it was the last Lunar Buggy event. Took me many attempts to even get close to gold.
I heard somewhere on GTP that the moon exploration events became more difficult after one of the game updates. Apparently the stock settings of many vehicles changed and this affected the Lunar Rover.

Without a doubt Red Bull event at Goodwood. I remember it took me a whole afternoon only to complete a lap. That car was impossible to handle, too much downforce and responsiveness and a few walls seemed to be like magnets (those along chicane and last bend).

Also Ayrton Senna event at Brands Hatch and Race Mission S-3 at Chamonix were hard but nothing special, I was able to reach gold in no more than an hour.

Other than these, I think I've completed every other event in a few minutes/attempts using a DS3 controller. GT6 is definitely the easiest game in the series.

Well... Now GT Sport is definitely the easiest game in the series... I thought it was impossible to make a GT game easier than GT6, but PD achieved it again... :(:sly:

The hardest part of GT6 for me was also the holap from Senna on brand's hatch, for the rest, piece of cake :D

Veyron

Ascari

1'20"

you know what i'm talking about

i especially like how PD locked the last set of professional series leagues behind this race

Back