Harmonic's Garage - Weekly Daily Race Setups

• Thread starter Harmonic
  • 64 comments
Harmonic we need ... well I need ...
You to drop tools and get back to your next video of set ups toe and camber ect .

The springs dampers and the rest have been pure gold but now left with a void .

If you need me to ring your boss and get you a few weeks off work to finish the task I'm happy too 😊

Nations Cup - Daytona Road Course - Ford F-150 SVT Raptor '11 - 1:57.857​

This is definitely a weird week for Nations Cup, so a lot of people requested this one. As always, I've got you covered! I haven't quite figured out the trick to the Tundra yet, so this is the best I've got for now. I think it can do a mid 56, but I'm happy with this lap for now. Enjoy!

Nice one mate it feels great to drive now, looking forward to the race, nice to have something totally different to play with.

It has such an awkward sort of 'snap acceleration' sometimes it catches me by surprise how fast it takes off under throttle.

Daily Race C - Daytona - Peugeot VGT Gr.3 - 1:43.898 by Williams_Hydra​

Quite a few people have asked about this one after seeing Hydra and myself running it in online races, so I've finally gotten around to releasing it! This is a very strong car on a hot lap and during the race - just takes a few laps to get used to. Enjoy!

Thanks 4 the setup! I found that you can get to 542 without the Stroke Up and Polish ports by setting ECU to 98 and Limiter to 77.

@Harmonic just want to give you a huuuuuuge shout out, the tune did great, I set pole and finished second. Would've had first but on the final lap, I let my confidence get the best of me, spun out a little at the bus stop. I'm kicking myself all night for it, haha. But your tune, chef's kiss, besides the other guy who finished in first, it wasn't even close. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Daily Race B - Deep Forest Raceway - Ferrari F40 - 1:37.977​

Well this tune certainly held up against the hands of time and a plethora of updates. Strangely, as soon as I came off of the track, the PP shot up nearly 6.5 with no explanation (the tune had already been dialed in and I had to reduce the PP to get her in the race to begin with). Its possible that she can not reach these times with her new reductions, I’m completely baffled by this.

76D0F647-C8CD-4893-B410-7D2DB7C80E26.jpeg

Last edited:
Back