Has anybody ever got double tickets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anto_88
  • 7 comments
  • 804 views
Messages
901
Messages
????
I signed in on my birthday and got my ticket, that was two weeks ago now i just signed in and it says "here is our belated birthday gift" and in the Car delivery it says two tickets. Anybody else seen this?
 
Send the 2nd ticked to me if you don't want it. Haha, just kidding. Looks like PD is hooking everybody up that could of missed there BDay ticket last month.
 
Just happened to me today actually. I got a birthday ticket last Wedesday and got another one today with the same belated message.
 
Same thing happend to me, my birthday was on the 3rd and I got a car. Then another one on like the 5th or 6th
 
Looks like anyone who missed their free ticket during the outage is being sorted out -my brother got his the other day. Looks like maybe PD's records are incomplete if people are getting doubled up. Lucky you.
 
I got 2 at the same time yesterday for my mom's bday, how does it even know when my mom's bday is!? lol.
 
Same here. Got 1 on my birthday & then a 'belated' one 2 days ago. Didn't argue, though! :)
 
Back