Has anyone broke through walls yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedy_2
  • 8 comments
  • 1,175 views
Messages
1,295
Messages
speedy_2
I searched the forum but didn't find anything. Has anyone done this in GT5 yet? I always thought it was fun to bust out on some of the previous GT's and have a look around at the scenery.
 
I think there's a few posts in the photomode section where they've managed to get the camera in some wierd places.
As for in-car.. I dunno, it'd have to be one hell of a crash ;)
 
I've done it on top gear several times, you just need a bugatti/tank car and a small car. With two people it can sometimes take a few tries, but it definitely works!
 
My friends managed to do it once, may have been on Sarthe Circuit but I don't know.
It's definitely possible, but I've no idea where or how.
 
I havn't broken through walls but i've gone through the ground in photo travel. You see some pretty weird stuff back there. Also going through cars to see the whole tyre etc.
 
Can someone post a guide here on how to do that?
 
I saw a youtube video of cote d'azur but i wasn't able to recreate it. The video is pretty good and the guy did it more than once so i guess it is repeatable. HE also explains what he did but i wasn't able to do it.
 
I managed to break through the first chicane on Monza with the x2010 at nearly top speed, the car kept on going as if nothing had happened, lost no speed. I haven't been able to re-create this though. I get stopped dead in my tracks now.
 
I managed to break through the first chicane on Monza with the x2010 at nearly top speed, the car kept on going as if nothing had happened, lost no speed. I haven't been able to re-create this though. I get stopped dead in my tracks now.

Ouch:scared:
 
Back