Has anyone done the Beyond the Autobahn Trophy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfkhan480
  • 6 comments
  • 4,944 views
Messages
2
Messages
sfkhan480
"Drive the length of the Autobahn". Anybody?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have done it, it is easy, it just happens..
 
I have done it, it's easy as B-spec miles count towards it.
 
26.548 km so far... yep got the trophy loooong time ago :)
 
I have got that trophy. I am currently at level 25 A-Spec and level 36 B-Spec and have covered over 33,000 miles. When you get further into the game clocking up mileage becomes easy. I ran the Le Mans 24 hour race in B-Spec using the Redbull X1 and the car managed 500 laps which is around 4,300 miles without me even having the TV on.

A quick calculation says that the Le Mans 24 hour race will have to be run 6 times on B-Spec to go from level 35 to 40. Then the Nurburgring 24 hours becomes available and I will do that once. Total mileage to get from level 35 to level 40 and do the Nurburgring race will be approximately 28,000.

I don't think many people will manage that in A-Spec ! LOL
 
I've Done Over 16.000 Miles I passed that Trophy in the first Week of Owning GT5 , Flipping Addictive Game :lol:
 
Back