Has anyone else got a RWD subaru?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesus
  • 7 comments
  • 1,083 views
Messages
2,163
Kazakhstan
England
I'm just curious to see how many others have it too.
 
Is it that old 30 hp one? I got for my 1000ticket and threw it away immediately.:crazy:
 
Yeah I have it. Had it for a while. Never driven it though.
 
I have the cusco subaru, isnt that rwd?
 
I have it and love it, it's a blast to drive with moderate power and tires. I haven't tried it full tuned yet, only in <400 HP restricted races online.
 
To answer your other question, supposedly about 8% of users on the mygt garage site have it. I don't know how closely that relates to GTPlanet users though.
 
Im talking about the cusco subaru, AWD in the dealership but RWD in UCD. As a drifter I snapped up the RWD suburu immediately. And is now one of my favourite drift cars
 
Ones the '03, the other is the '08. Both are great.
 
Back