Has anyone else used the power limiter to replicate their own real-life car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter N35QU1K
  • 34 comments
  • 4,520 views
There's something reasonably close to my boring real life car that I've got in my GT garage. I've been looking for the same Honda paint chip but haven't come across it yet.

What colour is it you need? And what car out of curiosity?




I was going to do this to make an EG civic the same power as mt non-vtec real life car, instead I decided to add a turbo to achieve around 300bhp which is what I want to do IRL
 
Hello,
No doubt I was overthingking this. Truthfully, this whole gig was half-baked idea. You boys would have laughed if I had told you what i planned.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wow, N35QU1K, we have near-identical cars, lol.


subbie9.jpg

I hate to go off topic, but 4 point harnesses like that are really not safe. You're better off with your factory 3 point if you don't want to go with a full roll cage and 5 point.
 
I do the same thing with the SHO. Except I drive a gen 2 SHO, and not a Gen 3 like in the game. But the curb weight, wheel base are very very close... So I did the same.

Changed the spring rates to what I have on there now.. (Intrax), adjusted the struts to mimmic my Knoi adjustables. I then pulled the sheet I got after getting my car aligned, and entered that in as well. Then after the last update, I changed the gears over to the old gen 2 5 speeds gears.


And I can tell ya, this spring when I take my SHO to VIR... I know how I want my suspension set when I go to the track. :) I figure that setup alone should get to to pass a few supercharged SHO's I know in the twisties.. :)


PD... where's my Gen 2 SHO? :(
 
I hate to go off topic, but 4 point harnesses like that are really not safe. You're better off with your factory 3 point if you don't want to go with a full roll cage and 5 point.

I am fully aware that if I get into a front end collision that I'll crap out my spine. I completely understand the risks.
 
Back