Has anyone ever dreamed of Gran Turismo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter No46_TheDoctor
  • 109 comments
  • 8,557 views
I've dreamt that I was in some convention and I saw Kaz then I started asking him questions about Gt5 like when it was going to release and he kept saying it was a secret : /
 
yes! I thought that i was the only one. One time i played GT2 from 7 am to 11 pm i only ate once that day it was at 3 pm i got up and said "maybe i should eat something " played for another 30 min. got some thing when the replay. when i went to sleep i dreamt of playing the game doing a 3 hr race at Laguna Seca Raceway driving a Mitsubishi Escudo Pike's Peak. the scary thing is that i was driving the full track over and over ( just like real life. )
 
:lol: I never even knew about this thread. I dream about GT5 alot. A few weeks back I dreamed that I was playing it and I purchased a Toyota Pod (remember those funny little weird cars from GT Concept?) and you know how.. on GT5:P how when you purchase a car, it rolls up toward the screen and stops? well it done that but stopped quite violently but KY was in the front seat I think he got a bit of whiplash there.
 
I had a dream that PD held an even to promote GT5's release. The event was actually a race between SuperGT cars and Nascar. It was held in Daytona but the road circuit. The SuperGT cars had won and after the race i went down to the pits to check out the cars. While walking in pitlane i ended up meeting Mr Yamauchi. I felt a great honor meeting him, i asked how he was doing and what fixed date is GT5 going to be released. He said that it was going to be released "SOON". :grumpy: lol we all know what that means!
 
I had a dream GT5 was going to be released soon.

Dream.
 
I finally had a dream last night. It was about the car Famine said would be announced. The car was called something Atom, not Ariel. It was an electric cube looking thing with wheels. It was revealed at some convention. There was tons of press there and when they took the cloth off the car, they all just got up and walked out.
 
I finally had a dream last night. It was about the car Famine said would be announced. The car was called something Atom, not Ariel. It was an electric cube looking thing with wheels. It was revealed at some convention. There was tons of press there and when they took the cloth off the car, they all just got up and walked out.

:lol: "And the new car is.... The Nissan Cube!!" :sly:
 
This thing looked like a mix of the nissan cube, the nissan Juke, and a washing machine.
 
i dremt that gt5 would be released this century:D
seriously though i haven't had any dreams about gt5 and i wish i have
 
No, nothing at all.
 
Strangely I had one today ,Can't remmember most of it but in the dream I was watching a Youtube video it had 49 ratings all 5/5(attention to detail :D) I can't remmember much of the video sadly but I saw that Tuned Orange red Toyota MR 2 (the one in previous GT games )and I saw the Le mans Jaguar don't know what it is called,I am pretty sure that this video was about Drag racing and it looked like:drool::drool: .So if in the near (who am I kidding ),in the far future if there is a simmilar trailer to what I have described then I have seen the future.(again :D :)

P.s Maybe I am playing too much GT5P.
 
I dreamed about a great race al GT5 LOL
I just want to wake up and watch REAL NEWS about GT5, no more screens, just a date and features.
 
last week I saw GT5 box in my dream, it was limited edition or collectors edition not sure because it's very different box, also I've got it before release date and so exited but I couldn't open it damn
 
I had a dream that got GT5 for my birthday. I was so happy to play it! But right before I could see what cars were in the game, I woke up! I immediatly got out of bed and ran into my game room to play GT5. But sadly there was no GT5 to play!:guilty:
 
I had a dream that got GT5 for my birthday. I was so happy to play it! But right before I could see what cars were in the game, I woke up! I immediatly got out of bed and ran into my game room to play GT5. But sadly there was no GT5 to play!:guilty:
But you didn't really, did you? Fair enough you had the dream, but lose the melodramatics eh?!
 
My head wasn't with it last night.

For some reason i was in Kaz's house asking him about GT5 and all he could say is it'll be out in March, i told him March had passed, and he smiled and said next march.
I then sat on his sofa and he told me to watch the screen, on came a 10 minute demo reel for GT5. I remember grabbing my iphone and trying to take notes of everything i was seeing and posting it on GTP.

I saw mopeds and motorbikes, i saw some racing cadillac logo and i saw some wierd track at night. It looked to be like a rollercoaster like track, something out of Wipeout. I then watched a NASCAR pile-up something like in the film Cars.
He then introduced me to his brother who let me drive a tuned Civic down a tiled hallway, i drove very very slowly afraid to crash it. I then took a drive in an old tuned A4 which his brother tried to sell me,

........then i woke.

As i said, my head really wasn't with it last night.
 
Well, some get emotional after all these years ;) Best leave them alone :)
 
Just had one last night, came on here just to write about it. It's a bit of a write-up.

So I'm sitting in my game room, I had a 72 inch Sony Bravia hooked up in my game room, with Bose 3-2-1 surround system, and a G29 (completely wireless!!) The car was the 2005 Aston Martin DBR9 race car, and I'm sitting there playing.

It got pretty hectic, numerous spin-outs since it was raining very heavily, and it was a 144 car grid layout, with multiple classes competing on Nurburgring.
I somehow went from looking at the screen, and was in the real-life car before I knew it.
I was handling it's sequential shifter, listening to the roar of the engine, hearing the rain pattering on the roof above me and the roar of the backfire when I shifted down, when seeing the hiss of heat when the rain hit the hood.

The detail was excruciating. I was driving around for a few laps, but then it started to zoom out... further and further, and realized that I was just playing GT5 on a G29 with a "manly" tv and audio setup. I woke up a few hours later, and just wrote it up on here.

I rarely dream of GT5 and video games, but this dream just takes the cake on most of what I dream. I'm really glad I could share it with you guys.
 
I do tend to dream about games, I once woke my girlfriend up to look out the window for helicopters. I had been playing a lot of COD that day, so I can only imagine that GT5 will be next lol.
 
But you didn't really, did you? Fair enough you had the dream, but lose the melodramatics eh?!

Yes, hard to believe. But I did actually go into my game room to play GT5, only to realize that it was a dream. Keep in mind, I was still half asleep. It's one of those dreams that just feels so real!
 
I had a dream about GT5, I driven a black Volvo Amazon 123GT on Monaco..It was a race with only classic cars, for exemple Ford Escort mk 1, Opel Ascona A, Mitsubishi Lancer '71 and Toyota Celica '70... Sadly none of these cars wold be in the game, perhaps the two later ones.
 
I had a dream about GT5, I driven a black Volvo Amazon 123GT on Monaco..It was a race with only classic cars, for exemple Ford Escort mk 1, Opel Ascona A, Mitsubishi Lancer '71 and Toyota Celica '70... Sadly none of these cars wold be in the game, perhaps the two later ones.
Don't tell me, you immediately booked a flight to go to Monaco for real, only to find that when you got there, your racing career was all a dream! :lol:

Sorry astrosdude91, couldn't resist!
 
Don't tell me, you immediately booked a flight to go to Monaco for real, only to find that when you got there, your racing career was all a dream! :lol:

Sorry astrosdude91, couldn't resist!

How did you know that?:sly: haha .
 
Don't tell me, you immediately booked a flight to go to Monaco for real, only to find that when you got there, your racing career was all a dream! :lol:

Sorry astrosdude91, couldn't resist!

Oh I see what you did there. We've got a funny man here, funny.
 
yep, I dreamed about gt5 a couple of weeks ago after the grand prix (wet race). I dreamt that PD had implemented weather and they even had the puddles according the the track surface so your car aquaplaned on the water.

Here's hoping the weather system is that good!
 
This thread needs to be locked immediately before it gets too sad. Kinda late for that already.
 
This thread needs to be locked immediately before it gets too sad. Kinda late for that already.
It is, especially now posters are using the words "dreamed" and "wet" in the same sentence! :lol:
 
I dreamed of gt5 last night.

I had one last night. I was playing gt5 in a dream then horror of horrors it was on an xbox I then went to complain to ( (ashamed)The guy in charge of pd forgoted his name (ashamed)) I as I walked out of the door there were lots of people rioting outside (don't know why) I got there spoke to him. Then went to play it on ps3

I have found a moral to this story. The day xbox gets a decent racing game is the day democrecy collapses.
__________________
 
Back