Party for GT4 Messages 642 Dec 19, 2003 #1 They're a great band and I saw them last Sunday in Birmingham. What do you lot think of them? Do you think they suck or do they rock?
They're a great band and I saw them last Sunday in Birmingham. What do you lot think of them? Do you think they suck or do they rock?
Kelly Messages 4,621 At Home Messages KelGT Dec 19, 2003 #2 I downloaded a couple of their tracks after seeing them on Jools Holland, they're pretty good 👍
Party for GT4 Messages 642 Dec 19, 2003 #3 Thing is, my first name is really Leon, so it was a bit weird hearing everone say Leon so much. But before you ask, that is not why I went.
Thing is, my first name is really Leon, so it was a bit weird hearing everone say Leon so much. But before you ask, that is not why I went.