Has anyone platinumed the game already?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cienight
  • 25 comments
  • 4,281 views
Messages
9
Messages
Cienight
Im 51% on the trophies ,
s gonna be hard from now on :/
 
Platinum is my goal. GT5 will be my first. Most games can't hold my interest all the way to platinum, but with GT5, its not a matter of if, but when. (hopefully before GT6 comes out, lol)
 
This game isnt too difficult to plat if you a racing veteran.

The only trophy that would take a large amount of time would be the 1000 car one, and for that you can probably buy any cars for.
 
94%, but I'm probably less than halfway to Platinum. Unless they change the fact that I'm going to need to drive 24 hr races many times in A Spec to reach Lvl 40, then I may never get there :/
 
94%, but I'm probably less than halfway to Platinum. Unless they change the fact that I'm going to need to drive 24 hr races many times in A Spec to reach Lvl 40, then I may never get there :/

You get XP for racing online now, so thats not really necessary. Will definitely take a lot of online racing to get to level 40 though.
 
This game isnt too difficult to plat if you a racing veteran.

The only trophy that would take a large amount of time would be the 1000 car one, and for that you can probably buy any cars for.

I think getting gold on all the Vettel challenges will probably be the determining factor. If I can do that, the rest will come easy enough I imagine. As it stands though, I'm not too confident that I can do that.
 
94%, but I'm probably less than halfway to Platinum. Unless they change the fact that I'm going to need to drive 24 hr races many times in A Spec to reach Lvl 40, then I may never get there :/

Wow that is sick! You already got 1000 cars
 
No, but I'm pretty happy with my progress towards it at 70%
 
People who say its easy but time consuming have most likely no idea what they are talking about.

Yes the majority of the game is more or less doable for everyone with a determinated mindset. But the Vettel challenges is what will seperate the 1 % from the rest of us.

I dont think I can ever get platinium on this game, and i think very few ever will.

I havent tryed yet, but i dont think Ill be able to gold the Vettel challenges. From what iwe heard others describe them I may not even be able to get bronze.
 
Platinum is my goal. GT5 will be my first. Most games can't hold my interest all the way to platinum, but with GT5, its not a matter of if, but when. (hopefully before GT6 comes out, lol)
Don't worry mate if PD carry on the trend you'll have plenty of time haha :sly:
 
I think getting gold on all the Vettel challenges will probably be the determining factor. If I can do that, the rest will come easy enough I imagine. As it stands though, I'm not too confident that I can do that.

Yeah I did not unlocked that event but I know that would be an event I will hate... I hate to race with such fast cars... F1 is ok after a while but that red bull thing will suck I´m sure...

I already hated Wipeout challenge and it looks slower than the X1...👎
 
This game isnt too difficult to plat if you a racing veteran.

The only trophy that would take a large amount of time would be the 1000 car one, and for that you can probably buy any cars for.

is it has to be 1000 different cars? can you just buy 1000 carts lol
 
People who say its easy but time consuming have most likely no idea what they are talking about.

Yes the majority of the game is more or less doable for everyone with a determinated mindset. But the Vettel challenges is what will seperate the 1 % from the rest of us.

I dont think I can ever get platinium on this game, and i think very few ever will.

I havent tryed yet, but i dont think Ill be able to gold the Vettel challenges. From what iwe heard others describe them I may not even be able to get bronze.

Easy is of course relative, what it hard to one person is not necessarily hard for another. What certainly cannot be disputed is how time consuming the game is. The absolute top percentile of people may genuinely find it easy, although many will just say its easy to try and appear more talented than they perhaps are.

I consider myself a reasonably fast driver, I did quite well in the previous GT Academy and I would describe the game as challenging. It is however very achievable to get 100% but it depends how much time you have to spend on it. I don't believe all challenges can be golded first time by anyone (although many challenges can be) some challenges require practice and adaptation, The X1 challenges are a great example of that, it takes a while to really learn the limits of the car, and in that respect, it adds to the difficulty.
 
How will anyone get the exact time on the nürburgring with the Nissan GTR than they reached in real life???

I think this one will be a really hard trophy and is only a question of luck!
 
The GTR trophy is a joke, just tune the car up a bit, and you'll smoke the time mate :)

76% trophies for me so far :)
 
Noz
How will anyone get the exact time on the nürburgring with the Nissan GTR than they reached in real life???

I think this one will be a really hard trophy and is only a question of luck!

You dont need to have the excact same time. Just need to be better than the record.

Also you cant tune the car, because you have to do it with the car you pick in arcade mode.

This trophy isent that hard though, and certanly it is not even in the same league as the Vettel challenges.
 
Ok, i thought it have to be exact the same time, because this would be almost impossible!

To be faster, shouldn´t be a problem! :)
 
You get XP for racing online now, so thats not really necessary. Will definitely take a lot of online racing to get to level 40 though.

It's not worth playing GT5 online if you're doing it for the EXP... Same story for the money.
 
Noz
Ok, i thought it have to be exact the same time, because this would be almost impossible!

To be faster, shouldn´t be a problem! :)
Why does everybody think you have to have the exact same time, it's obvious to me you have to beat it (just using common sense)
 
The GTR trophy is a joke, just tune the car up a bit, and you'll smoke the time mate :)

76% trophies for me so far :)

You can't tune it, you have to use a stock GT-R '07 in arcade mode on sports hard tyres.
 
+1 for all golds in the Vettel thing being the biggest hurdle.
 
not yet, still 80%

it's going to take a while for me to get to level 40 on both, and getting 1000 cars.
 
ontopic
83% for me, the S.Vettel Event is the one that will hold me back.

offtopic
The GTR trophy is a joke, just tune the car up a bit, and you'll smoke the time mate :)
You cant tune the car,
Trophy Information
The record must be archived in a Time trial in the Arcade Mode Version of the car with tyres sports hard

@Noz
It isnt hard mate, its pretty easy actually, Just play the AMG event first.
 
Back