Has anyone seen

  • Thread starter Thread starter darklegion_ca
  • 14 comments
  • 566 views

darklegion_ca

(Banned)
Messages
601
Or heard of space above and Beyond.

It was a T.V show in the 90's ( i think) but i forget what it was all about don't anyone else know.
 
Yeah I remember watching that show - The dark haired chick was a hottie :D
 
Can you say what the thread is about in the thread title so I don't waste my time clicking on threads that I have no idea what they are about?
 
Improper English doesn't help you either.
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
And viper zero STFU At least i'm trying.

Unless English is not your first language or you are in the third grade, you should know how to use 'Don't' and 'Does not' properly in a sentence.
 
...an inconsistent thread title? (Not to be rude or anything but these are an annoyance to me.)

I've heard of this show you speak of. It was one of my favorites at the time until it got canned by FOX. It was about space marines who were trying to defend earth from some really creepy aliens that were out to get the human race. I believe there was only one ship(similar to Battlestar Galactica) but I'm not sure. I don't remember much else.
 
No, I remember several Navy carriers. Not sure about the alien ships.
 
Originally posted by Viper Zero
Unless English is not your first language or you are in the third grade, you should know how to use 'Don't' and 'Does not' properly in a sentence.

I must say, every post you have made in this whole thread has been completely unnecessary.


The title really sounds familiar, but I don't know if I ever watched it. Does anybody remember Lifepod?
 
Originally posted by Viper Zero
No, I remember several Navy carriers. Not sure about the alien ships.

See, I told you.. I couldn't remember. I do remember alien fighter ships but not alien carriers.
 
If you were able to find information about it on other sites, then why were you:

A) posting it here?

B) posting it in the wrong forum?

C) not posting a meaningful title?

D) still not using enough punctuation and capitalization to make your posts intelligible?

E) All Of The Above

I mean, really. What exactly are you "trying"?
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
E) All Of The Above

I mean, really. What exactly are you "trying"?

Apart from everyone's patience, you mean?
 
Back