Has your lady ever told you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ken_b
  • 72 comments
  • 6,940 views
Messages
138
Messages
ken_b
Peeps, so I had to share this one, although I mentioned it in another thread. Last night I was doing the dishes, cause I'm cool like that....my lady turns to me and says,"honey, just leave them and go do some racing!". I've got to be the luckiest!! Sure, I ended up finishing the dishes and then went to do some laps.

Yes, she has sisters but their taken...sorry!

I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.
 
Try rehosting, the pictures aren't showing up.
 
Peeps, so I had to share this one, although I mentioned it in another thread. Last night I was doing the dishes, cause I'm cool like that....my lady turns to me and says,"honey, just leave them and go do some racing!". I've got to be the luckiest!! Sure, I ended up finishing the dishes and then went to do some laps.

Yes, she has sisters but their taken...sorry!

I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.

Hmm me and my GF, I tell her sometimes Ill be right there in 30 minutes im still racing with my friends online, she says to take my time. But if we have plans or do anything around the house, house chores come first and my GF as well. But sometimes she wont mind me play. :D
 
Classic! Sure nice to have a supportive better half!!
 
My wife hates me playing sims, she doesn't like motorsports in reality (luckily her dad is a motorsport nut like me! I got him into the PS3 and GT5!) So my wife and mum in law are GT5 widows!!
 
My gf is usually very tolerant of my gt5 playing. However, if we have company she despises when I break out the wheel.
 
Mine plays also. She drives an eclipse, and likes rx7s. :p
 
Peeps, so I had to share this one, although I mentioned it in another thread. Last night I was doing the dishes, cause I'm cool like that....my lady turns to me and says,"honey, just leave them and go do some racing!". I've got to be the luckiest!! Sure, I ended up finishing the dishes and then went to do some laps.

Yes, she has sisters but their taken...sorry!

I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.

Look after her mate, Ive been married 32 years next month and dont regret a minute. She does all the washing, ironing, 90% cooking, all the gardening decorating and painting, All i do is the physical DIY fishing racing running her around if she needs it and servicing her upstairs and thats quite demanding 👍.

Edit ; And if you where to ask her what is her aim/goal in life, She will answer " to make my hsband happy" now you cant ask for more than that can you, Bless her.
 
Get a dishwasher and make an extra 250k credits with the extra grinding time...



...and yes, 'grinding time' can be used as a euphemism if you want it to! :sly:
 
My wife doen't mind me playing, but usually doesn't want to be around when I do (the PS3 is in the basement...she stays upstairs). I had her take a lap around the Eifel Kart Track in my Cervo one time, and I know she had fun... but never have I been told to drop what I'm doing to go play.
 
My wife greets me when I come home, with a nice mug of beer, and knows I like to unwind for about 90 minutes in front of GT5. I share my replays with her, if they are worth watching that is. Also , I assure her that I will limit my driving habits of driving in excess of 200KM/hr in game, and not in RL. On a more serious note, she only refuses to let me participate in any sort of online multiplayer activity with total strangers, she hates buddy lists , MSN, and all that stuff, understandably, I do too. So no remote racing ... but seasonals are always a go!
 
Look after her mate, Ive been married 32 years next month and dont regret a minute. She does all the washing, ironing, 90% cooking, all the gardening decorating and painting, All i do is the physical DIY fishing racing running her around if she needs it and servicing her upstairs and thats quite demanding 👍.

Edit ; And if you where to ask her what is her aim/goal in life, She will answer " to make my hsband happy" now you cant ask for more than that can you, Bless her.

Yeah God Bless her... mine its kinda like that too. Sometimes its just a bit lazy on the ironing... but I don't have much problems with that.

And I like to cook, so I help her sometimes.
 
i think i need to restart firefox because the pictures are not working
 
My wife has been doing my university coursework whilst I've been grinding on the seasonal events. I return she gets a cup of tea whenever requested so everyone stays happy
 
Missus was watching me do the new expert seasonals and a few times was cheering for me on the last lap lol enthusiasm for this game is infective even though she can't race herself :p
 
My Mrs says "oh that's good" whilst not even looking at the telly.
 
Peeps, so I had to share this one, although I mentioned it in another thread. Last night I was doing the dishes, cause I'm cool like that....my lady turns to me and says,"honey, just leave them and go do some racing!". I've got to be the luckiest!! Sure, I ended up finishing the dishes and then went to do some laps.

Yes, she has sisters but their taken...sorry!

I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.

Are you sure its not just you? That you cant wash up for ****? :lol: jks

my gf hates stuff to do with racing but she lets me watch f1 and stuff (most of the time).
 
No my girl says "**** you and that ****ING game"





Then steals the controller and plays it herself when I go do something else.
 
I have a female roommate who cooks and cleans. We're not together and we sleep in separate beds except on certain weekends. It's like a F-buddy who does wife things around the house. I can play as much as I want!
 
I never bothered testing this.. i always used to drop my controller and text my girlfriend back immediately when shed text me, and shed love that (long distance.. weve been split for a while, parents.. :grumpy:)
 
fitftw
I have a female roommate who cooks and cleans. We're not together and we sleep in separate beds except on certain weekends. It's like a F-buddy who does wife things around the house. I can play as much as I want!

Winner!


I go to work 5 hours later then my wife and often get home around the same time so I have plenty of GT5 time during the day.
 
My lady told me stop driving on the dotted divider lines on the highway...I blame the gt5 driving line aids...
 
Hehe yep another lucky one over here :)

My girl has also told me to stop doing chores so she can finish them off whilst I play GT5 ;)

If you're onto a good thing - stick to it ;) 👍
 
I have a female roommate who cooks and cleans. We're not together and we sleep in separate beds except on certain weekends. It's like a F-buddy who does wife things around the house. I can play as much as I want!

3346f60.gif
 
I have a female roommate who cooks and cleans. We're not together and we sleep in separate beds except on certain weekends. It's like a F-buddy who does wife things around the house. I can play as much as I want!


You're the only dude in this whole thread doing it right.
 
[Comment Redacted]
 
Back