Has your lady ever told you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ken_b
  • 72 comments
  • 6,940 views
Threads like this are what make me proud to be a GTP'er :)
 
My wife plays GT5 nearly as much as me :)
 
I am the luckiest of all! Divorced because among others could not devote an hour or two for days for myself. ;)
 
Peeps, so I had to share this one, although I mentioned it in another thread. Last night I was doing the dishes, cause I'm cool like that....my lady turns to me and says,"honey, just leave them and go do some racing!". I've got to be the luckiest!! Sure, I ended up finishing the dishes and then went to do some laps.

Yes, she has sisters but their taken...sorry!

I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.

The other way around yes, very often....
 
Peeps, so I had to share this one, although I mentioned it in another thread. Last night I was doing the dishes, cause I'm cool like that....my lady turns to me and says,"honey, just leave them and go do some racing!". I've got to be the luckiest!! Sure, I ended up finishing the dishes and then went to do some laps.

Yes, she has sisters but their taken...sorry!

I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.

You almost fell for the trap. For those younger, NEVER just walk away leaving her chores, even if she says to.
 
Nope, my GF isn't the biggest fan of my playing games full stop. To be fair though she doesn't complain too much when she gets shepherded upstairs at 9pm every Sunday so I can race in my regular race series. Also, she puts up with me watching A LOT of motorsport (btcc, wtcc, moto gp, f1, and any obscure motorsport I can find on tv) without too much whining! But still, she's not a fan, and definitely wouldn't watch me race.
 
No my girl says "**** you and that ****ING game"





Then steals the controller and plays it herself when I go do something else.

Does she ever let you out of the dungeon then? :)
 
Well, have fun with your ladies guys, I don't have one.
At least I can enjoy my genuine freedom!
 
When I'm playing GT5 in the lounge my wife just pulls up a book and reads behind me while I'm on the wheel! Go team!
 
So, my girl (not my wife yet) undresses in front of me while playing and asks: wanna play that stupid game, or my game?

Good or bad, you decide!
True or lie, you decide!
 
bmxmitch
So, my girl (not my wife yet) undresses in front of me while playing and asks: wanna play that stupid game, or my game?

Good or bad, you decide!
True or lie, you decide!

I'm up for multiplayer.
 
Peeps, so I had to share this one, although I mentioned it in another thread. Last night I was doing the dishes, cause I'm cool like that....my lady turns to me and says,"honey, just leave them and go do some racing!". I've got to be the luckiest!! Sure, I ended up finishing the dishes and then went to do some laps.

Yes, she has sisters but their taken...sorry!

I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.

Have you got a pool boy? if so be worried... lol
 
So, my girl (not my wife yet) undresses in front of me while playing and asks: wanna play that stupid game, or my game?

Good or bad, you decide!
True or lie, you decide!
I would imagine the buttons on your girl are a bit more responsive :)
 
I'm up for multiplayer.

HA! Response of the week! 👍

My wife doesn't mind me playing GT.

She thinks it's healthy for me to relax and spend an hour thundering around Le Mans , she's right.

I told her it helps me unwind from a long day of work, it's true.

I think she'd rather me Play GT than leave her alone and go out boozing with my pals. Such a sweet heart she is. :sly:
 
My girlfriend is very understanding too, she knows I love my BTCC all day on a Sunday (and knows I don't have much interest for the likes of the Forumla Renault Series etc).

She loves me being on GT - but I need to learn self control! I was on for 6 hours last night, but she didnt mind, as we made a deal the night before, for her to feed a random dog we see every now and then!

She knows when I'm restless, or bored of whats on TV, and tells me to go on it - and every now and then, she will come and watch and cheer me on - thats mainly on the seasonals though.... She even asked for her own PS3 account, which I gladly set up for her (I want her to get into it, and love it) and she just did laps of the Nurburgring - usually around the 10min mark per lap in the GT Academy R35 GTR - not bad for a first timer!!

She even sat out in the kitchen on Sunday just gone, so I could watch the F1 Canadian Grand Prix from start to finish, she was bored as anything, but didnt mind, once it made me happy :)
 
My girlfriend is very understanding too, she knows I love my BTCC all day on a Sunday (and knows I don't have much interest for the likes of the Forumla Renault Series etc).

She loves me being on GT - but I need to learn self control! I was on for 6 hours last night, but she didnt mind, as we made a deal the night before, for her to feed a random dog we see every now and then!

She knows when I'm restless, or bored of whats on TV, and tells me to go on it - and every now and then, she will come and watch and cheer me on - thats mainly on the seasonals though.... She even asked for her own PS3 account, which I gladly set up for her (I want her to get into it, and love it) and she just did laps of the Nurburgring - usually around the 10min mark per lap in the GT Academy R35 GTR - not bad for a first timer!!

She even sat out in the kitchen on Sunday just gone, so I could watch the F1 Canadian Grand Prix from start to finish, she was bored as anything, but didnt mind, once it made me happy :)

That's really nice of her. I hope you reciprocate these acts of kindness!
 
Last night I had to get out of my cockpit to start the 'Ol Green Egg. Man that chapped my hide! Broke my concentration. At least the fish dinner was good. I was trying all night to beat that bloody Fiat race. It's like th AI is collaborating to slam on their brakes in front of me! Fell asleep around 2 a.m. Woke up at 5, put on my own clothes, grabbed the coffee, at least she remembered to put creamer in it. I added some chips to my luchbox (next to the stirfry). All good until I had to feed the dogs! Thinking about trading her in for a what did you say? F-buddy?
 
Super classic responses! Yeah I do make sure to treat her right on all fronts, good times!

I have to mention some of you referenced using a controller...dudes, spend some money! I use a G27 on a PlaySeats, and couldn't imagine using anything inferior with GT5!!

Anyway, happy playing and feel free to add me if you want to get some laps: ken_b

Peace!!
 
Well, have fun with your ladies guys, I don't have one.
At least I can enjoy my genuine freedom!

Pretty much the same here. :p

Well, 98% whose posting in this thread are lucky enough to have wife/gf like that. 👍
 
My wife doesn't hate when I play, but she doesn't like it either, so I gotta time it when she's at work or sleeping. She said "I'd rather you play that nerdy game than hang out at strip clubs." Thanks babe.
 
I had to share this one...any one else as lucky as I am?!?!

Peace.

while i'm playing my girl will get really close to me, then slowly hoover around my neck and kiss/bite my ears until I cannot concentrate on GT5 any longer and am forced to quit. She gets the biggest joy out of distracting me from GT
 
Wife came out with this, while I was racing in the Historic racing doodar

'Warning, hoover car is right up your arse'

Translation

I've spotted the 2J racecar in your rear view mirror.
 
this thread is useless without pics
 
So, my girl (not my wife yet) undresses in front of me while playing and asks: wanna play that stupid game, or my game?

Good or bad, you decide!
True or lie, you decide!

does she know how to drive stick? if so let her ride
 
Wife came out with this, while I was racing in the Historic racing doodar

'Warning, hoover car is right up your arse'

Translation

I've spotted the 2J racecar in your rear view mirror.

Haha Nice! 👍
 
Back