Has your lady ever told you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ken_b
  • 72 comments
  • 6,940 views
My wife doesn't hate when I play, but she doesn't like it either, so I gotta time it when she's at work or sleeping. She said "I'd rather you play that nerdy game than hang out at strip clubs." Thanks babe.

Classic 👍

Wow, I wish I meet a girl who would rather I play GT5 than go out boozing. I hate boozing and I hate clubs.
 
Dude, honestely, keep doing everything for her! Not that i am a 24h gamer, i really just play GT since day one, but i have had some...well..."discussions"...i always told her "Honey, u know i bought the PS3 just to watch DVDs, but there will be a day when GT5 will be out, and this day will come..." "Ok"...but now!!! I love her really hardcore, for that i bought a dishwasher ;-)
 
I have a female roommate who cooks and cleans. We're not together and we sleep in separate beds except on certain weekends. It's like a F-buddy who does wife things around the house. I can play as much as I want!

About the F word: is it the word that usually people use to swear?

*I'm just a little bit confuse :)
 
My wife has a good way of making me feel guilty for playing GT5. Its come to the point now that i only get to play when she is either out, or asleep. Yeah she says she dont mind me playing on it, but i know she actually does.

Im glad others have wives who understand..............must be nice.

AA
 
Thanks guys, I enjoyed showing mine how good others can be. :p
 
My wife's gifts in the last 10 years or so... PS with GT2 plus driving wheel when I discover this game by mistake, PS2 and GT3 plus Logitech FF driving wheel, GT4 and Driving Force Wheel later. PS3 and GT5 Collection edition. (plus XBox, Xbox 360,Wii, Flight Sim and Joy Stick for PC).

But she doesn't want to hear about my "gaming" adventures...

How can I tell her that my Drive force wheel is dying and I need a new one?
 
Pretty much the same here. :p

Well, 98% whose posting in this thread are lucky enough to have wife/gf like that. 👍

👍 sometimes being single and playing GT5 for hours made me look like a ner with no life but hey, i don't mind as long as i'm playing GT, but i'd rather spend time with my loved ones than playing GT5 (if i have a girl)
 
jv38
My wife's gifts in the last 10 years or so... PS with GT2 plus driving wheel when I discover this game by mistake, PS2 and GT3 plus Logitech FF driving wheel, GT4 and Driving Force Wheel later. PS3 and GT5 Collection edition. (plus XBox, Xbox 360,Wii, Flight Sim and Joy Stick for PC).

But she doesn't want to hear about my "gaming" adventures...

How can I tell her that my Drive force wheel is dying and I need a new one?

Tell her you wish to put it to sleep and bury it in the backyard.
 
Ok, I have to digg out this thread for my girlfriend as she deserves it :D
She's not big fan of gaming, or racing but she likes (or she is great in pretending) to listen about my recent races and watch my photoshoots.
She tried to race herself but she is too focused and forget to blink, so her eyes tires fast :)
Drifting was much better but she prefer to watch it than do it by herself.
But the most important thing is she helps me with two car photoshoots, as second driver, and each time she is better.

Thank you Marta :*

Here in Zagato
5852360775_8e4eeacea3.jpg


And here in Chevelle
5578679503_53d52faa52.jpg
 
Ok, I have to digg out this thread for my girlfriend as she deserves it :D
She's not big fan of gaming, or racing but she likes (or she is great in pretending) to listen about my recent races and watch my photoshoots.
She tried to race herself but she is too focused and forget to blink, so her eyes tires fast :)
Drifting was much better but she prefer to watch it than do it by herself.
But the most important thing is she helps me with two car photoshoots, as second driver, and each time she is better.

Thank you Marta :*

Here in Zagato
5852360775_8e4eeacea3.jpg


And here in Chevelle
5578679503_53d52faa52.jpg

Lucky you. Nice shots by the way. I especially like the Alfa Romeo image.
 
My GF & I share the washing up, etc., but I do all the cooking 'cos I love it. This must count 'cos for Xmas she got me a PS3 with GT5 & insisted we get another satellite TV connection in the bedroom so she can watch TV & her series on the HDD while I drive in the living room. What a girl! 👍 👍 👍
 
Back