r34love Messages 982 Maryland Messages r34love Dec 24, 2013 #1 I was just thinking about that this morning. Mine hasn't, but to be a "Real Driving Simulator"... Merry Christmas my friends.
I was just thinking about that this morning. Mine hasn't, but to be a "Real Driving Simulator"... Merry Christmas my friends.
Eggstor Boring as B-Spec Bob Premium Messages 4,138 Wisconsin Messages GTP_Eggstor Dec 24, 2013 #2 r34love I was just thinking about that this morning. Mine hasn't, but to be a "Real Driving Simulator"... Merry Christmas my friends. Click to expand... Run over a couple of tall curbs and find out
r34love I was just thinking about that this morning. Mine hasn't, but to be a "Real Driving Simulator"... Merry Christmas my friends. Click to expand... Run over a couple of tall curbs and find out
Bo Disturbing Member Premium Messages 12,117 Liverpool Messages CARBOYXJR Dec 24, 2013 #4 Leave it in the baking sun at Ascari for an hour and then go mental with it.
r34love Messages 982 Maryland Messages r34love Dec 24, 2013 #5 You guys are great! I needed that laugh this morning. Thanks!
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard Dec 25, 2013 #7 I've been told that my Prius had some unintended acceleration issues, but it's hard to tell.
QuikSlvr223 Messages 459 North Carolina Messages QuikSlvr223 Dec 25, 2013 #8 Azure Flare I've been told that my Prius had some unintended acceleration issues, but it's hard to tell. Click to expand... Priuses don't accelerate, they kind of... Move a little.
Azure Flare I've been told that my Prius had some unintended acceleration issues, but it's hard to tell. Click to expand... Priuses don't accelerate, they kind of... Move a little.
Zuel United Sports Car Champ (Banned) Messages 2,095 Burke, Fairfax, Messages GTP_STRIKER Messages Xbox SUCKS Dec 26, 2013 #10 LOL, wrong not right.
L Logoncal21 Messages 123 Messages Logoncal21 Dec 26, 2013 #11 QuikSlvr223 Priuses don't accelerate, they kind of... Move a little. Click to expand... They also run out of juice after 10km. I was surprised when me and the AI didn't ran out of juice after the 1st lap of Silverston on the One-Make Race.
QuikSlvr223 Priuses don't accelerate, they kind of... Move a little. Click to expand... They also run out of juice after 10km. I was surprised when me and the AI didn't ran out of juice after the 1st lap of Silverston on the One-Make Race.