Please delete

Last edited:
What happened was that my lunch break ended :sly:

Please delete

Last edited:
Please delete

Last edited:
Chapter 3-Toshi Sagata

Hiroto could not believe it. When the latest racing magazine came out (which most of us friends read), many heard of his car's endeavours on the new circuit in Tokyo. He was the talk of the town...or at least the small suburb he lived in. 'Hey Hiroto, heard you beat Takeshi Suzuki!' was the most common response he would get if he walked by. But one man wasn't impressed. His roommate, Toshi. 'You got lucky,' he would say. One day Hiroto was sick of his insults. Toshi was playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, when Hiroto pulled the plug. 'Hey!' yelled Toshi. 'I was on the last mission!' Hiroto didn't care. 'I'm fed up of your bull:censored:! Toshi Sagata, I challenge you to a race!' Toshi laughed. 'That's a good one. OK, Schumacher-san, where?' Hiroto replied, 'Motorland, near Shimotsuma City.'

Hiroto and Toshi made it to Motorland, in Nissan's new Driving Park. 'I see the Test Course...I heard they're testing the GT-R there,' said Toshi. Toshi was in his red RX-7 FD3S. They headed to the registtation office. Unfortunately for them there were other users on the track. Toshi and Hiroto couldn't exit the pits side-by-side. 'OK, the race is going to start...NOW!!!' said Toshi over his walkie-talkie.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging but Prison Break is on now. I'll finish it tomorrow...hopefully.
U EVIL PERSON i am enjoying this story much better then dr jekyll and mr hyde

Please delete

Last edited:
I read the whole story and I'm really impressed.. I never thought it could be that good.. Good work, driftking18594 and keep it up! :) :cheers:

Thanks for your support, I've got great ideas coming but I'll have to keep you guys waiting :sly: and I am not giving any spoilers.

Please delete

Last edited:
Please delete

Last edited:
I want moar!!!

EDIT:Why are all of these stories placed in Japan?!?!??!

Well, it's going to move from Japan very shortly. Just give it a week or so, I got exams.

Please delete

Last edited:
Please delete

Last edited:
Please delete

Last edited:
Please delete

Last edited:
Please delete

Last edited:
Please delete

Last edited:
I've noticed the lack of replies from people other than me. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Nothing at all.
As I've said a lot around here, judge popularity on how many views your thread has had, that means people are reading it.
Just because you get 18 replies that say inane junk like "Cool 👍" and "Moar!" doesn't mean much if you've only got 18 views too!
(And they're likely to get to be deleted as Useless Spam posts anyway!)

I've not really followed this story, the lack of pictures make it harder to follow and I'm not a fan of Initial D or Japanese anime in general so I tend to switch off when I start to see a lot of Japanese names. :guilty: - That's just my personal taste though, and judging by the response to some stories on here that sort of thing is pretty well received amongst the younger crowds.

There's some truth in what Smallhorses is saying here. As I told you before, driftking18594, not having pictures is a problem, most people won't even bother reading. Some people love anime and Initial D with a passion. I sincerely hate both 👎 I don't understand how many members fall for the same trap over and over again. Especially when the stories are basically a copy of Initial D. I believe you took a peek on my story, right? If you looked well, there was almost no japanese car to be seen, and I'm glad of it. My story is a story, not a bunch of repeated lines and predictable races (at least on the last volume!). The only member on this forum I see do something different than Initial D apart from me is SaberFire, and he deserves all the credit he is getting on his respective story.

About the replies: I'd rather have useful replies than views, because views don't mean a thing. People could enter the thread, read two sentences and say "this sucks" and leave. Meanwhile, I read 6000 views, and think "wow, people like this!". There's also the chance that those are 6000 persons that think "wow, this sucks!". It could also mean that those 6000 views are from people that are not members. But I would rather have views than stupid replies. You see, the problem with these replies we see here, as Smallhorses said, is that they don't seem to talk about the story at all. Every reply should be unique for each story. How do I know they just don't copy pasted the same reply from another thread? :confused: People ask "moar!" and when they get it, they say "cool! moar!". 👎

Please delete

Last edited:
[Crazy reply mode]I like the story!![/Crazy]

Thanks! I am currently thinking of a sequel, but this time the protagonist won't be Japanese. But Hiroto's GT-R will return. Just with a new owner, and detuned to stock form - well, apart from the irreversible modifications of an increased displacement, port polish and engine balancing.

I am currently thinking of a sequel, but this time the protagonist won't be Japanese. But Hiroto's GT-R will return. Just with a new owner, and detuned to stock form - well, apart from the irreversible modifications of an increased displacement, port polish and engine balancing.

You know what? I might as well abandon this thread, because the sequel doesn't centre around Hiroto's GT-R. Besides, I think Hiroto and his GT-R share too much of a bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back