maksiu3f Messages 479 Wexford / Ireland Messages maksiu3f Dec 24, 2013 #1 Ok, so I'm just 45+ hours into the game, got 100% completion... and this:
Ferrari458Italia Premium Messages 1,219 Tennessee Messages FerrariThugs Messages xbox is a joke Dec 24, 2013 #2 only 82 cars? dayam! you must have a very specific taste in cars
maksiu3f Messages 479 Wexford / Ireland Messages maksiu3f Dec 24, 2013 #3 Well I had to use some of my AE cars. But Rx-7 spirit would be the favourite one. But how the hell I got 101%???
Well I had to use some of my AE cars. But Rx-7 spirit would be the favourite one. But how the hell I got 101%???
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Dec 24, 2013 #4 maksiu3f Well I had to use some of my AE cars. But Rx-7 spirit would be the favourite one. But how the hell I got 101%??? Click to expand... Since the Red Bull event was patched in everyone gets 101% after finishing that as well as everything else in the career. It's weird, but everyone seems to have it.
maksiu3f Well I had to use some of my AE cars. But Rx-7 spirit would be the favourite one. But how the hell I got 101%??? Click to expand... Since the Red Bull event was patched in everyone gets 101% after finishing that as well as everything else in the career. It's weird, but everyone seems to have it.
maksiu3f Messages 479 Wexford / Ireland Messages maksiu3f Dec 24, 2013 #5 Thanks for claryfing that. I was wondering for a while if I am going to lose my save game or something. Cheers.
Thanks for claryfing that. I was wondering for a while if I am going to lose my save game or something. Cheers.