Have you ever won this car in GT1?

But I loved to drive this thing in tuned version around tracks. It's one of the few times I tuned a car and the Demio was so easy to tune. I really loved it :)

I've got all the prize cars on one memory card, so it must be on there somewhere. Funny thing is, I only recently completed it again (new save, to get all the prize cars) and I can't remember getting it....I'll have to look, does it list the burgundy GT-R on any GameFAQs FAQ?

Various GameShark techniques would suggest a pink FTO LM does not exist in GT1. Garage corruption might result in a deep black one, or a swirly-psychedelic coloured one. (But actually I've never confirmed that phenomenon with race-mod cars).

Pink seems very unlikely, however.

matherto
I'll have to look, does it list the burgundy GT-R on any GameFAQs FAQ?
Uncle Harry
From memory The "Burgandy Skyline" is more metallic red than the Burgandy of the Aston Martin or the Soarer. May be the colour setting on the TV.
I concur.

That GT-R would be a prize from the "Hard-Tuned" series. That and the Nismo GT-R LM ("road going version" in later games) are the only GT-R's you win.

SportWagon
Various GameShark techniques would suggest a pink FTO LM does not exist in GT1. Garage corruption might result in a deep black one, or a swirly-psychedelic coloured one. (But actually I've never confirmed that phenomenon with race-mod cars).

Pink seems very unlikely, however.

Was going to see if I could win it again the other day but then I found out how much I now suck at the game lol, couldnt even control the car down the straights nevermind through the corners. It was a while ago now but I definately recall winning a FTO LM of a pinkish color.

Parnelli Bone
On your garage question...100 cars is all you'll be able to store unless you use a Dex Drive (i think that's what it's called) which is an external device that hooks to your computer. The Dex will hold more info. In GT2, it'll also protect your garage from being wiped out by the garage thief.

The dex drive only saves a game to your computer and you can load a save on the computer to your card. The are available new still if oyu can believe that on ebay.

Ive beaten every race except the tuning cup, got first in everything there except for grand valley with modded 572hp crazyfast 220 mph RT/10.
:mad:
As for prize cars I sold all mine, dont kno

well, no, but I'm gonna try.

I started playing GT again last year, and got so far, but never did about 5 of the races, and haven't played on it since about August, so I'm gonna restart and go all out to get everything

Parnelli Bone
I wasn't criticizing, just making a joke. But seriously, i still think the Tuned series is pretty tough.
The tuned series is the toughest in GT1, IMO! The Ai race like there Tricked out, I lost my first 15 races in the tuned races, It's a great place to learn how to drive, The Ai show no mercy!

Back