Having issues with the text box on mobile

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 4 comments
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
EelX 5
Screenshot_20220221-083445_Chrome.jpg

Seen here, almost all options are faded and I'm unable to use any of them.

I'm also having problems with copying and pasting links and as I'm unable to do it here

Is there a known solution to this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-083445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-083445_Chrome.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 1115912

Seen here, almost all options are faded and I'm unable to use any of them.

I'm also having problems with copying and pasting links and as I'm unable to do it here

Is there a known solution to this problem?
You're in the raw text editor, which is why all the buttons are faded out.

Touch the three dots on the right, then the square brackets to switch back to WYSIWYG.

Screenshot_20220220-214953_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
You're in the raw text editor, which is why all the buttons are faded out.

Touch the three dots on the right, then the square brackets to switch back to WYSIWYG.

View attachment 1115936
Cheers for that, but I'm still unable to copy and paste links. Nothing happens when I hit the paste option. What's the issue there?

This seems to be a fairly common problem, so I've just added the raw text edit toggle button, [], to be visible without having to go into the sub-menu.

Nothing happens when I hit the paste option. What's the issue there?
Your device OS and browser handles copy/pasting. I would check any browser plugins to see if they are interfering with that mechanism.

This seems to be a fairly common problem, so I've just added the raw text edit toggle button, [], to be visible without having to go into the sub-menu.

Your device OS and browser handles copy/pasting. I would check any browser plugins to see if they are interfering with that mechanism.
Thank You, found the issue (it was JavaScript forcing its latest version on all sites which apparently causes issues on some sites)

Back