Having trouble winning the x2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter bond007
  • 10 comments
  • 1,545 views
Messages
52
Messages
bond007sur
Am using a controller managed to get bronze in monza but the other 2 tracks i have just gave up ..... any tips advice or setup for controller 👍
 
Just drive Suzuka and Nurburgring normally. Brake late, turn off all aids except for Skid Recovery and Abs at 2. On my first try I managed to get bronze in all. And in Nurburgring I spun at the chicane and I still managed to get bronze.

If you want to get Gold after you bronzed all tracks, keep practicing with the X1
 
Set steering sensitivity - anywhere from 3 all the way up to 7
 
SlyckTires
Set steering sensitivity - anywhere from 3 all the way up to 7

Make it 7. The X1 has the tendency to turn in late a bit.
 
Practice dude - a lot. Took me awhile before I bronzed all three tracks. Use the settings suggestions above. Take breaks if things aren't going good. Goosfraba!
 
Just tried these settings and was so close!!!!!!
My time was 2:23:187
 
Try: Skid recovery force, ABS at 1, 8, or 10, and make sure your steering sensitivity is at 7. With this I managed to get Gold on Monza and silver on Suzuka and Nurburgring. I would rather have Gold in all three for the Carbon Prototype but I'll settle for the X2010 (silver) I'm grateful.. Hope this helps! I'll be online when PSN is fixed so add me if anyone needs a tutor. ^^
 
Just drive Suzuka and Nurburgring normally. Brake late, turn off all aids except for Skid Recovery and Abs at 2. On my first try I managed to get bronze in all. And in Nurburgring I spun at the chicane and I still managed to get bronze.

If you want to get Gold after you bronzed all tracks, keep practicing with the X1

Thanks for the information it was so much easier :)
 
steering sensitivity on 7 - its worth Gold
 
Back