Head Leaning and other silly habits

  • Thread starter Thread starter navyation
  • 35 comments
  • 2,180 views
I also lean. I've notice that when I'm really concentrating, my whole body tenses up, lol.
 
I raced go karts and it's natural to lean IRL, so it's also natural to do it in games, infact there was a study once...lol. downside is can't play the game in 3d as it only works with head level and I can't drive that way, so now always play in 2d. pity as it looks great in 3d and in cockpit view, the hands on screen start to feel like they are yours, but the lean ruins it all
peace
cyberpunky
 
I lean as well, especially on banked or really tight corners. On the banking, I do it because it gives me a better frame of reference. On the tight corners, a little less of a lean and more of a turn to see my exit point.
 
I lift my right foot while braking hard.. (I am of course a left-foot-braker) Really wierd.. :)
 
I get angry if any one tries to talk to me whilst im racing, or if the phone rings!! (I mean really angry) lol
 
I too lean into the curves. I also tend to move the controller with the direction of the turn as well.
 
Back