Last week's winner, Moglet, provides the theme:

Moglet would like to see Hot and Cold images this week,
so I recycled some images. There is no further
description, because he wants everyone to form their
own interpretations. Get shooting!
locations1nc.jpg

All, Photo Travel included.

rules4vx.jpg

There will be two polls at the beginning of every week.
Each poll will have a top ten for that "competitor".
These polls will last for five days.
A final poll containing the winners from both polls will last 2 days.
You must post your final entry in red letters, ex. “Final Entry”.
Previews may be used, but may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels.
You may have two HM's if a preview image is not used.
You may change your Final Entry once (make it clear you did).
Edit out your original entry, or make it clear it is no longer "Final".
Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack.
Photo-editing adjustments allowed:

Brightness/Contrast/Levels
Colour/Saturation adjustments
Cropping/Resizing
Blur/Sharpen adjustments
Smoothing/Smudging adjustments
Dodge/Burn
Noise filters
Gradients
Add Text/Border
Clone Stamp (for watermark removal only)

deadline0xh.jpg

December 31st

previouswinner4it.jpg

Moglet

themeoptions4iv.jpg

Need a theme idea? Click here!

Incase you miss it:

This week's theme is two week's long to accomodate the holidays, so no rush! Also, thanks to Moglet for his suggestion on what should be allowed to be done to images. The wording has now made it more applicable to the non-PS users 👍

2 weeks, awesome. I'll have the time then!

Final Entry! - COLD
Posting it now because I'm on holiday from Friday and I'll probably have no time to get up a picture after I come back. I hope this one is a good interpretation of the theme :)👍

Click to enlarge

Wow, those pics are great, good jobs but aren't they a little early? You have lots of time and maybe you can get something even better, who knows what the competition might be.

Wow, those pics are great, good jobs but aren't they a little early? You have lots of time and maybe you can get something even better, who knows what the competition might be.

Like I said, I'm away from this Friday, I'll be gone for at least 10 days and when we come back, there's even Newyear to celebrate so I'll have no time whatsoever.

Thanks atlop 👍

CRAAAAAPPPP... Now I wish I hadn't used my Z06 shot in last weeks comp...

Oh well. Good thing about the 2-week deadline... I'll have time after finals to fire up the PS2.

Frio y Calor
Final:

Erm...the idea is that you take a shot reflecting either one of those, not both of them! They go into individual polls at the end of the contest, so yours won't be able to go into either of them as it is.

Sorry!

Erm...the idea is that you take a shot reflecting either one of those, not both of them! They go into individual polls at the end of the contest, so yours won't be able to go into either of them as it is.

Sorry!

Oh well, thanks. I edited it.

Garnet, how did you make it look like the car was about to melt? Any tips? I want to be able to make my pictures more like that.
Final Entry Hot Please view full size PLEASE! The preview looks really crappy in comparison.

This theme reminds me of the Fire and Ice Grill I went to, where'd the images come from? Looks like some hot/cold statue/trophy kind of thing.

Final Entry: Hot

pritv9.jpg

I came up with something and i'm satisfied.​

GT Pro, I like it. And texanidiot, wow, that is one of the best GT4 shots I have seen! I really like it alot. The angle and the background, wow! And alot of other great shots are up too. Looking great so far!👍

GT Pro, I like it. And texanidiot, wow, that is one of the best GT4 shots I have seen! I really like it alot. The angle and the background, wow! And alot of other great shots are up too. Looking great so far!👍
:D Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever told to me in mylife....

Haha, kidding. Thanks a ton. If you want a higher res and uncropped one pm me. Its cropped and I lowerd the res a bit so it doesnt take ages to load.

dmanbluesfreak-that looks straight out of a mazda ad. awesome.

I think I went overboard:

F I N A L E N T R Y :

:)

Back