Head2Head Competition wk58 - Closed

it's funny how my entry got dq'd but no one cared when i mentioned it about his lime nsx in the 2.0 comps before, glad to know the rules are actually being implemented now, looks like my job is done here for that part. i'm not gonna enter another one though, too lazy.for now :D

it's funny how my entry got dq'd but no one cared when i mentioned it about his lime nsx in the 2.0 comps before, glad to know the rules are actually being implemented now, looks like my job is done here for that part. i'm not gonna enter another one though, too lazy.for now :D
uh, my bad yo. I got you DQ'd :(

LOL i know. that's fine. i'll just forget about that green nsx from the 2.0 from a past comp.

That's what I'm wondering about as well. No one said anything about my NSX, but since I only used tools in the list, I thought it would pass as a legit entry. The 2.0 seems a little looser at the moment, but I think it's best for everybody if we play the game much stricter in the H2H competition. As in, no wing removal, no car colour changing, and no rim importing form Photomode. I think these kind of strict rules are necessary if we're to avoid confusing scenarios 👍

At least at this one Jg could enter IMO...c´mon look at the effort the guy made :dopey:

in.s@ne, this entry is very good, while the background is blurred (makes the car look faster), the car looks very very sharp and realistic.. 👍 I like it :)

Well, the car was doing 220mph plus on the Sarthe straight, so making it look faster wasn't exactly difficult! I'd like to have cleaned up the reflections a bit, but my efforts made it look worse, so I just left it.
Thanks for the comments S-Line!

Well, the car was doing 220mph plus on the Sarthe straight, so making it look faster wasn't exactly difficult! I'd like to have cleaned up the reflections a bit, but my efforts made it look worse, so I just left it.
Thanks for the comments S-Line!

I like the reflections very well 👍 You're welcome pal! :)

I'd say that the reflections are fine. the body work just needs some smoothing to make it the best possible entry.
(coming from a guy who can't do it himself!)

I'd say that the reflections are fine. the body work just needs some smoothing to make it the best possible entry.
(coming from a guy who can't do it himself!)

yeah, i need to work on that as well, as the stuff that happens when i do it, it still looks a bit crappy

is it the exact same shot?

because I thought you could enter the same base shot as long as it's been redited to a different level?
*scratches head*

good overall, but the car, which has such beautiful lines, is a tad too blurry for my taste.

Well it was edited differently but it's the same shot. Was pretty sure I hadn't posted it before... :( I'll wait for wk59 :irked:👍

^Thanks guys though, feel free to comment on it in my gallery (first link in sig :dopey:)

Well it was edited differently but it's the same shot. Was pretty sure I hadn't posted it before... :( I'll wait for wk59 :irked:👍

^Thanks guys though, feel free to comment on it in my gallery (first link in sig :dopey:)

It's good you tell us which link it is :lol:

because I thought you could enter the same base shot as long as it's been redited to a different level?
*scratches head*

No, being re-edited doesn’t count. What it counts is the fact that is the same shot, otherwise, I or another person would grab their PMC like winners and enhance it (car cleaning and other stuff) for it to win a 2.0 like competition, what it isn’t fair. And, the fact that the competition was over doesn’t matter also.

Well, though, this is Bram’s comp so I don’t what to dictate any rules at all, it is only the way I see them and it is written in the competition:
Do not use an entry from a previous competition.

(Damn, I look like a Photomode policeman).

Bram has the final call on this one though.

Well I think ceiling_fan has already decided to wait for week 59. It is unfortunate that the shot was already used in a different competition, because it was a really good one 👍

indeed.

LdS: it's never wrong to point out why something else is wrong, as long as you aren't a jackass about it. Just my .02$

Final Entry

Click for the full size

----

I thought I would enter a race car as well, since Swiss Legend entered one.​

indeed.

LdS: it's never wrong to point out why something else is wrong, as long as you aren't a jackass about it. Just my .02$

Please, tell me where I’ve been a jackass.

First I was saying that ceiling_fan entry was already submitted in another competition in a funny way (note the ;) smiley)

Second, I was explaining to you, why reworking on a image and resubmitting it, would not be fair.

??:confused:??

In another note, TVR, has a fantastic entry, one of the best from the White side

Back