Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,492 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal Peugeot
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
Heal RE Amemiya
Hurt Renault
 
Heal Lamborghini
Hurt Dodge
 
Heal: Seat
Hurt: Nissan (fed up with so many GT-R)
 
Heal Lamborghini
Hurt BMW
 
Heal Mini
Hurt Isuzu
 
Heal TVR
Hurt Nissan - (in real life - for the Sunny, Bluebird, laurel, Cherry, Alfa Arna) and in the game I suppose because ... too many skyline/GTRs
 
Heal: Honda
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal Nissan
Hurt Bugatti
 
Heal: Mitsubishi
Hurt: Subaru
 
Heal: HKS
Hurt: Suzuki
 
Heal Toyota
Hurt Honda
 
Heal: Subaru
Hurt: Mitsubishi
 
Heal: Nissan

Hurt: Daihatsu

Edit: 300th post :D
 
Heal: Chevy
Hurt: Suzuki
 
Hurt: Subaru
Heal: Nissan
 
Heal : RE Amemiya
Hurt : Renault

I dont understand the too much GT-R argument. If you have too much candy or money you wont say, ho it sucks, I have to much money.

I can understand people want other cars but the amount of GT-R, miata's, RX-7, EVO or Impreza shoudlnt bother people.
Since when having too much car is a bad things for a game ?
 
Heal : RE Amemiya
Hurt : Renault

I dont understand the too much GT-R argument. If you have too much candy or money you wont say, ho it sucks, I have to much money.

I can understand people want other cars but the amount of GT-R, miata's, RX-7, EVO or Impreza shoudlnt bother people.
Since when having too much car is a bad things for a game ?

I keep voting Nissan down because the GT-R is a bit soulless, IMHO.

Heal Triumph
Hurt Nissan
 
Heal: nissan
Hurt: triump

;)))))
 
Heal: Tesla
Hurt: Maserati
 
Heal: Honda
Hurt: Daihatsun
 
Heal Holden
Hurt Nissan
 
I keep voting Nissan down because the GT-R is a bit soulless, IMHO.
Are you Jeremy Clarkson ?

On a more serious note, on what a GT-R has less soul than an Impreza, Evo or any other Awd sportscar ?
 
I dont understand the too much GT-R argument. If you have too much candy or money you wont say, ho it sucks, I have to much money.

I can understand people want other cars but the amount of GT-R, miata's, RX-7, EVO or Impreza shoudlnt bother people.
Since when having too much car is a bad things for a game ?

With over 50 GTR's and Skylines - and with many of these with very little difference, it feels too many for someone who isn't that interested in them.

I do like the Porsche 911 - I wouldn't want 50 of them either!

Heal TVR
Hurt Nissan
 
With over 50 GTR's and Skylines - and with many of these with very little difference, it feels too many for someone who isn't that interested in them.

I do like the Porsche 911 - I wouldn't want 50 of them either!

But again, why do you mind if there's too much things I dont get it ?

It's not like you're forced to buy or use them, actually very little event requieres you to use a GT-R, so why the hate ?

Since when too many is a bad things ?

I dont say you should be interested in them or not, you're free to do what you want that's not my point. I'm not interested in Nascar car, F1 in GT5, X2011, nearly all the kei cars etc.. however I dont mind them beeing in the game. I think the more car there is in a game the best it is. Fits all taste.

I mean it's not like they put a GT-R in place of another car. Most of them are copy of the other with a little twitch.
 
Heal Ferrari
Hurt Dodge
 
Heal Audi
Hurt Mini
 
Where is the scores so far?
Shouldnt it be in the OP?

Heal Vauxhall
Hurt Ford
 
Heal TVR
Hurt Vauxhall (just to wind him ^ up) :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back