Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,494 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ENTERSANDMAN13
Heal TVR
Hurt Vauxhall (just to wind him ^ up) :lol:

:lol: I was going to do that but I can't really seeing as I have a vauxhall

Heal- Jaguar
Hurt- Peugeot
 
Yet again:
Heal Jag
Hurt Volvo
 
Heal: BMW
Hurt: Gran Turismo (and their filthy X2010's too! >:U)
 
Heal: toyota
Hurt: Volkswagen
 
Are you Jeremy Clarkson ?

On a more serious note, on what a GT-R has less soul than an Impreza, Evo or any other Awd sportscar ?

lol, no I'm honestly taking the journalists' word for it. There have been many reviews that have called it a soulless simulator, and when many of them seem to agree on the matter, I tend to believe them. It just seems like the car is basically a computer, and this leads me to believe that much of the car was dumbed for large chunks of the population to hop and feel invincible. There is more to a performance car than being fast and having oodles of grip. Attributes like steering wheel and cornering agility matter too.

As for the STi/Evo argument, I would never buy them, but I'm sure they're a blast to drive, as is the GT-R. The STi/Evo actually doesn't bother me nearly as much because they aren't quite as expensive, and they could be driven offroad, which is enticing.

EDIT: I hope no one misconstrues my message as hating the GT-R. I like all performance cars, the GT-R just isn't one of my favorites.
 
Last edited:
Please, if your going to have a discution about everyones votes, go somewhere else...



Heal: Nissan
Hurt: Bugatti
 
Heal Gran Turismo (Ford GT Test Car ftw)
Hurt Bugatti (Overrated)
 
Heal Jaguar
Hurt Ferrari

:gtpflag:Anyone guess my nationality?
 
Heal: Subaru.
Hurt: Scion.
 
I do like the Porsche 911 - I wouldn't want 50 of them either!

I wouldn't mind for obvious reasons. Also, there's the fact that the 911 is much older than the GT-R, so more variety is possible in this case.

Heal: Bentley
Hurt: Bugatti
 
Heal: Volvo
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal nissan
hurt chrysler,its meh
 
Please, if your going to have a discution about everyones votes, go somewhere else...



Heal: Nissan
Hurt: Bugatti

This would seem to be the ideal forum thread to discuss the votes, you may find that if you create a thread to discuss the votes in this thread - it may be locked, or just ignored!

my vote for tomorrow:

heal: TVR
hurt: Nissan
 
Heal Ford
Hurt Daihatsu
 
Heal Lexus
Hurt Citroën
 
Heal Toyota
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Lexus
Hurt Nissan
 
Please lets not talk about the votes, Merely vote.

Heal DMC
Hurt Daihatsu


Heal: Trial
Hurt: Jay Leno

€dit: Do you make a list yourself ?? Or can we see the standings somewhere ??

No I don't make the list myself, CARCRASH does.
 
Heal: Nissan

Hurt: Daihatsu
 
Heal: Bugatti
Hurt: Daihatsu (DIE ALREADY!)
 
Heal: Subaru
Hurt: Daihatsu
 
Heal RE Amemiya
Hurt Renault
 
Heal Audi
Hurt Mini
 
Ok can he post the standings ??
Or send them to you and you can update it in the First post ?

Heal: Trial
Hurt: Jay Leno
 
Heal Lamborghini
Hurt Chevrolet
 
Hurt Route X
Heal Horn no 237.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back