Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,498 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal McLaren
Hurt Panoz
 
Heal: Acura (it's the only manufacturer to get a Premium 1st-gen NSX! :drool:)
Hurt: Audi (nothing, I just don't like FF cars very much :D)
 
Last edited:
Heal: Dodge
Hurt: Opel
 
Heal: Ford
Hurt: Jaguar

(Yes, I know the contradiction here.)
 
Heal: Acura (it's the only only manufacturer to get a Premium 1st-gen NSX! :drool:)
Hurt: Audi (nothing, I just don't like FF cars very much :D)

Audi FF cars whut ? Most of the good audi are awd no ? Or am I going nuts ?
 
Last edited:
Heal McLaren.
Hurt Vauxhall.
 
Heal: Ford
Hurt: Dodge
 
Heal Dodge
Hurt Ford
 
Heal: Subaru
Hurt: Mitsubishi
 
Last edited:
Heal Jaguar
Hurt Volvo
 
Heal Gillet (I'm Belgian)
Hurt Callaway
 
Heal Honda.
Hurt Opel.
 
Audi FF cars whut ? Most of the good audi are awd no ? Or am I going nuts ?

Audi only manufacture FF/4WD cars (apart from the LMPs). Which is not really a good idea to me.
Anyway, this is just my personal opinion. I apologize if I had started an argument.
 
Audi only manufacture FF/4WD cars (apart from the LMPs). Which is not really a good idea to me.
Anyway, this is just my personal opinion. I apologize if I had started an argument.

No need to apologize, this is a forum, meaning it's ok to discuss about stuff. I dont attack you neither but I just dont see how you can say that Audi only makes FF cars, which is totaly untrue, since most of the good Audi's are AWD. That's the only point I tried to make. And saying audi is bad because they only make FF is not an opinion nor it's a fact, it's a wrong statement. that's why I answered. Again I dont attack you personnaly nor your opinion I respect both, if you had just said I hate audi I wouldnt even have answered. Everyone can think what they want ^^
 
Heal Ford
Hurt Honda
 
Heal FORD!
KILL HONDA.
 
Heal: Volvo
Hurt: Jaguar
 
No need to apologize, this is a forum, meaning it's ok to discuss about stuff. I dont attack you neither but I just dont see how you can say that Audi only makes FF cars, which is totaly untrue, since most of the good Audi's are AWD. That's the only point I tried to make. And saying audi is bad because they only make FF is not an opinion nor it's a fact, it's a wrong statement. that's why I answered. Again I dont attack you personnaly nor your opinion I respect both, if you had just said I hate audi I wouldnt even have answered. Everyone can think what they want ^^

Sorry, but I'm just a bit too biased to BMW :lol:
 
Heal : Jensen
Hurt : Peugeot
 
Heal: Nismo
Hurt: Chrysler
 
Heal Nissan
Hurt Vauxhall
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back