Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,499 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal: Subaru - Save the Boxer Flats!!!!!

Hurt: Autobianchi - DIEEE!!!!!

Hey though I'm a Subie guy, you also can't go wrong with an Evo and a 4G63. Can't we get along. :D:rolleyes:
 
Heal pescarolo- my first post here!!! Love lmps
Hurt honda- just kill em
 
Last edited:
Heal Mazda
Hurt DMC
 
Heal Subaru
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
Heal Alfa Romeo <3
Hurt Honda :P
 
Heal: Mitsubishi
Hurt: Subaru
 
Heal Audi
Hurt Mini
 
Heal Subaru
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
Heal Honda- NSX-R :drool:
Hurt Dodge
 
Heal Honda.
Hurt Citroen.
 
Heal: Chevrolet
Hurt: MINI
 
Heal Maserati - I love GranTurismo S
Hurt Hyundai - because of its ugly-looking concepts
 
Heal McLaren.
Hurt Vauxhall
 
Heal McLaren
Hurt Vauxhall
 
Heal Dodge
Hurt Ford
 
Heal Vauxhall
Hurt McLaren
 
Last edited:
Hurt McLaren
Heal Vauxhall

;)
 
Yes heal Vauxhall hurt mclaren
 
ehm I think Mclaren is immune.
 
Heal Jaguar - XJ13, your argument is invalid.
Hurt Volvo - do I really need to tell you why?
 
Heal: Subaru.
Hurt: Mitsubishi.
 
Heal: Pagani
Hurt: Pontiac
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back