A Toyota by any other name is still a Toyota, so don't try telling me they are an "American" cars!Didn't think Lexus would be so hated, the premiums are all pretty nice.
XDesperado67A Toyota by any other name is still a Toyota, so don't try telling me they are an "American" car!![]()
Adding to my rage against Lexus is that not all of them are considered "American" so those premiums you like so much are all considered "Japanese" while the rebadged Toyotas get classed as "American".I agree it is indeed a Toyota but at least the premiums aren't just a different version of the same car. The ISF, LFA, and the other race cars are nice in my opinion.![]()
XDesperado67Adding to my rage against Lexus is that not all of them are considered "American" so those premiums you like so much are all considered "Japanese" while the rebadged Toyotas get classed as "American".
At least PD could have shown some consistency in their classification instead of exhibiting yet more national bias.![]()
Only reason I care about the country really is for the various seasonals and races with a limitation on what manufacturers based on country can enter a race.True but I'd rather have 100 Japanese cars than 50 American cars. I personally don't care about the country it's from. But that's understandable.
XDesperado67Only reason I care about the country really is for the various seasonals and races with a limitation on what manufacturers based on country can enter a race.
Sorry, we're sort of off topic.![]()
Whadaya mean by Ultimate Manufacturer? You mean something like the finals or something were the Saved Manufacturers are against each other?
Anyways, Heal: DMC
Hurt AEM Racing
EDIT: BTW thanks for the New Standings![]()